Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Unlock All Build/Buy Content Cheat Add-on

by TwistedMexi Posted 13th Sep 2014 at 6:33 PM - Updated 14th Sep 2014 at 3:43 AM by TwistedMexi

236 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 111 Feedback Posts, 124 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 10
Test Subject
#76 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 10:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Fulminatory
Did you update your game?

Originally I did but it kept crashing, so I reinstalled without updating it. So no, it isn't updated. That could be why...
Test Subject
#77 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 12:48 AM
Default broken
this mod does not work at all, does not work with script mods on, does not work with script mods off, it does not work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#78 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 4:06 AM
This is so great! Thnx 4 making & sharing!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#79 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 4:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by euphorias_faith
this mod does not work at all, does not work with script mods on, does not work with script mods off, it does not work!

I'm sorry but plenty of people have got it to work. If you want to provide more information I can help you get it working.

Make sure you're on the latest version of Sims 4. I can't guarantee it works with any of the old versions.

Do NOT unzip the tmex-unlock.zip file. Simply place it in your mods folder and leave it zipped.

Go to a lot, and type in tm.unlockall in the cheat console.

Open build/buy mode.

Objects will be unlocked.

Here's a video of the mod in use if that helps:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RquXRh1rLFk#t=463
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#80 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 10:21 PM
You saved me a ton of work THANKS..
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#81 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 2:31 AM
Quick and easy! Thanks so much
Test Subject
#82 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 5:06 AM
I too can't get this mod to work unfortunately.

I've had script mods enabled from day one. I've tried typing every variant of testingcheatsenabled I can think of beforehand. I get no pop up for that being activated either which is odd, but the code for this one produces nothing as well. It might be an underlying issue of my own, but I'm curious for some troubleshooting help if that's okay.
Test Subject
#83 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 6:55 AM
Default Code
Quote: Originally posted by woopa20

I've had script mods enabled from day one. I've tried typing every variant of testingcheatsenabled I can think of beforehand. I get no pop up for that being activated either which is odd, but the code for this one produces nothing as well. It might be an underlying issue of my own, but I'm curious for some troubleshooting help if that's okay.

Sims 4 is "testingcheats true" without the quotations do not use the word enabled.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#84 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 6:58 AM
Test Subject
#85 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 7:04 AM
I can still decorate in buy/build mode for community lots. My question is will this mod allow me to unlock items there. For me personally I can not unlock the items on community lot. So is it something I have done wrong or is that just the way it is? Will it be available from you in the future to do so if not? Thank you!! ~Serena
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#86 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 7:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by serenagarith
I can still decorate in buy/build mode for community lots. My question is will this mod allow me to unlock items there. For me personally I can not unlock the items on community lot. So is it something I have done wrong or is that just the way it is? Will it be available from you in the future to do so if not? Thank you!! ~Serena

You might have downloaded version 1.0, try re-downloading and re-installing. V2 does community and vacant lots without you having to type anything in.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#87 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 7:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by woopa20

This is a "Live" cheat so once installed, you don't need to turn on testing cheats for it to work.

Most likely you're not on the newest patch. Prior to this patch, script mods did not function. Try checking your Origin and see if Sims 4 has a pending update. Also make sure you didn't unzip the tmex-unlock.zip file. Leave it zipped, just drag it to your mods folder.
Test Subject
#88 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 7:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TwistedMexi
You might have downloaded version 1.0, try re-downloading and re-installing. V2 does community and vacant lots without you having to type anything in.

Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#89 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 7:28 AM
Awesome~~
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#90 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 1:49 PM
TYVM!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#91 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 3:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TwistedMexi
This is a "Live" cheat so once installed, you don't need to turn on testing cheats for it to work.

Most likely you're not on the newest patch. Prior to this patch, script mods did not function. Try checking your Origin and see if Sims 4 has a pending update. Also make sure you didn't unzip the tmex-unlock.zip file. Leave it zipped, just drag it to your mods folder.

That was exactly it, haha. Thanks so much for your patience!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#92 Old 18th Sep 2014 at 7:50 PM
Thanks so much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#93 Old 18th Sep 2014 at 11:57 PM
Nothing is more upsetting than being in build mode in manage worlds and have an item locked to you. Thanks for this!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#94 Old 19th Sep 2014 at 8:36 PM
Thanks for making this version. I saw the other unlocker and it unlocks stuff I want to have to earn. This one is perfect :)
Test Subject
#95 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 8:59 PM
Hey!! what i'm doing wrong? I place the mod without unzipping, and the script mode is turned on, but when I type the cheat on the cheat box, there is no any message saying
that everything is unlocked. And that annoys me to the death. What should I do?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#96 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 11:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by alex077-
Hey!! what i'm doing wrong? I place the mod without unzipping, and the script mode is turned on, but when I type the cheat on the cheat box, there is no any message saying
that everything is unlocked. And that annoys me to the death. What should I do?

Is tmex-unlock showing in your loaded mods window?

If not, you didn't put the right zip in the mods folder. Open the download and drag the tmex-unlock.zip into your mods folder.

If it shows up but doesn't work, then you're probably running an old version of the game. Go to origin and right-click Sims 4 > Check for updates.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#97 Old 21st Sep 2014 at 2:40 PM
Thank you so much!!!
Test Subject
#98 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 11:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gaysian
There is a zip file within the zip file that you need to put in the mods folder. Took me a bit to figure this out ><
Oh WOOOOOW Would have never saw this if not for you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#99 Old 28th Sep 2014 at 4:47 PM
Thank you for the mod release twistedmexican
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#100 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 4:07 PM
Awesome mod!! Thanks
Page 4 of 10