Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Single Cups of Tea/Coffee

by plasticbox Posted 15th Jan 2016 at 11:42 PM - Updated 26th Jan 2016 at 6:18 AM by plasticbox

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 5th Jan 2017 at 7:39 AM
Took me a while to narrow this down but this mod prevents sims from doing exercises while energized. They go into T-pose as mentioned above.
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 8th Jan 2017 at 9:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zellbean
Took me a while to narrow this down but this mod prevents sims from doing exercises while energized. They go into T-pose as mentioned above.

I had the exercise issue as well; had it narrowed down to this and one other mod. Thanks for clarifying which was causing it!
Test Subject
#28 Old 4th Feb 2017 at 6:38 PM
This mod prevented my sims to place The Street Gallery in world ('Place in World' command would disapear from queue), in addition to that/because of that the option of "start Street Sale" was not available, "Start Yard Sale" was and functioned as expected.
Test Subject
#29 Old 23rd Feb 2017 at 2:42 PM
Default Sims go into T-Pose
Quote: Originally posted by OtakuFan17
This mod causes my Sims to go into a t-pose whenever trying to do some actions, such as setting off fireworks from City Living or attempting to play the Grim Reaper guitar. A shame really, it's nice to not have to make an entire pot of coffee or tea only for it to go bad by the time my sim arrives home from work :c

This happens to my sims too. I was hoping that it wasn't this mod, but alas here we are.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 23rd Feb 2017 at 10:47 PM
Nice creations.
Test Subject
#31 Old 6th Mar 2017 at 1:24 AM
Hello something in this mod makes you not able to use dark meditation or to look at the clouds or stars.
Test Subject
#32 Old 26th Mar 2017 at 12:17 PM
hi, please can you update this mod?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#33 Old 15th Sep 2017 at 8:56 AM
For those that are thinking of downloading this mod; It's broken. It hasnt been updated in a while and as of today, a since a long time ago, it's not working, which sucks couse this was one of my favorite mods. It sucks having to brew a bunch of cups for just 1 sim.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 30th Jan 2018 at 5:25 AM
Ok after about 5 hours of testing I can confirm that this is for sure still broken. I did not die but for whatever reason this mode was preventing my puppies from using the bathroom. If asked to "go potty" both of them would make an odd tail chasing circle then romp off to do something else. I sure hope that someone can update it as it would be a great mod to use.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 10th Jun 2018 at 8:20 PM
Is this mod gonna be fixed?
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 14th Jun 2018 at 1:12 PM Last edited by katgirl28888 : 14th Jun 2018 at 1:13 PM. Reason: missing info
Both this mod and Plasticbox's "Children can Garden" mod both break a number of functions. The only ones I've noticed are ground exercises and cloud/stargazing, but I don't doubt there are others; likewise, it's very likely many of pbox's other script mods are broken as well. Attempting either causes the Sim to reset.

I hope pbox comes back to update their script mods sometime soon, or gives another skilled modder permission to fix them. I miss the kids gardening one especially.
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 20th Nov 2018 at 9:03 PM
this must be updated
Page 2 of 2