Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cronor

by CroNor Posted 30th Oct 2018 at 9:13 PM - Updated 23rd Sep 2021 at 6:35 PM by CroNor : Updated RH rug links

108 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 41 Feedback Posts, 66 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 5
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#26 Old 3rd Nov 2018 at 2:56 AM
Wow. Just amazing.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#27 Old 3rd Nov 2018 at 3:16 AM
I am here for this! OWO
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 3rd Nov 2018 at 8:00 AM
Default Graphic problems
I've noticed that scattered around the world are these big black square boxes. I think they are supposed to be plants looking at their placements. Is this broken content or to do with my graphics card?
Screenshots
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator THANKS POST
#29 Old 3rd Nov 2018 at 10:06 AM
OMG this world is AWESOME! Now I wanna boost up my dusty sims 3 and actually play it! You guys certainly show that yoou spent a lot of potential and effort into it! Well deserved feature too! <3
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#30 Old 3rd Nov 2018 at 10:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Leo5
I've noticed that scattered around the world are these big black square boxes. I think they are supposed to be plants looking at their placements. Is this broken content or to do with my graphics card?

This indeed should be a plant. It is the bullrush from WA or the swamp cattail from Ambitions. Do you possibly not own these EPs? Or do you have any CC which could alter this file? it could be some plant recolour package. The other option could be that you simply didnt give it enough time to load. I can see in the distance that not even terrain paint is loaded on one of the hills as well as some objects at the buildings around which could be the same problem. Can you please contact me in a PM? (so that we don't clutter this thread) And tell me your pc specifics and how long have you been in the game before taking this picture?
Screenshots

A group account of Norn and Crowkeeper :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 3rd Nov 2018 at 3:37 PM
I'm screaming! This is the coolest world I have ever seen!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 3rd Nov 2018 at 4:33 PM
Fantastic, my dudes. Giving me major Warhammer 40k vibes.
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 3rd Nov 2018 at 5:28 PM Last edited by Leo5 : 4th Nov 2018 at 7:03 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by CroNor
This indeed should be a plant. It is the bullrush from WA or the swamp cattail from Ambitions. Do you possibly not own these EPs? Or do you have any CC which could alter this file? it could be some plant recolour package. The other option could be that you simply didnt give it enough time to load. I can see in the distance that not even terrain paint is loaded on one of the hills as well as some objects at the buildings around which could be the same problem. Can you please contact me in a PM? (so that we don't clutter this thread) And tell me your pc specifics and how long have you been in the game before taking this picture?

Thank you for your reply I decided to test out the plants in game. The bullrush from WA has corrupted for some reason . I know I've never downloaded anything to override those plants so either some cc snuck in with a world or something has corrupted the game files. I'll have to look into it.

Edit: It looks like it was a world called Saturenorn that had overrides incl that did it. All fixed now.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#34 Old 3rd Nov 2018 at 6:36 PM
I'm playing in this world right now, and I must say it's really well put together and creative. I made a group of Jedi (lol) and put them in the biggest lot on the planet. I'm just filling up this world with all sort of different races of beings to give it a "Star Wars" kind of feel... ... So is there a backstory on the green waste running into the ocean????
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#35 Old 3rd Nov 2018 at 9:18 PM
@Simsdestroyer There are many stories or none, depending on whom you believe. Some say it's because corrupt business managers who just dump their waste before heading to dine with the mayor. Others say it's because nature claims back the planet and destroys everything in its way. Some say there is no green waste and you just make up fake news to discredit the government. The most dark one says that it's not actual waste but holes in the drains of some secret lab and you really don't want to know what it is made of. So, pick your favourite, as suits your story!

Scholar
THANKS POST
#36 Old 3rd Nov 2018 at 10:18 PM
This looks so awesome!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 3rd Nov 2018 at 11:57 PM
Wauw! awesome thank you <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#38 Old 7th Nov 2018 at 12:32 PM
Ä° ll download this as soon as possible
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 8th Nov 2018 at 1:41 PM
Honestly, this looks completely astounding, very well done and nicely detailed! I'll definitely try it
Test Subject
#40 Old 11th Nov 2018 at 7:39 PM
I'm out of words. This world is absolutely stunning!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#41 Old 11th Nov 2018 at 8:27 PM
This world is stunning. It's too bad it's empty and thus unplayable. Do you think anyone will ever make an inhabited version?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#42 Old 11th Nov 2018 at 9:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TurtleShroom
This world is stunning. It's too bad it's empty and thus unplayable. Do you think anyone will ever make an inhabited version?

Hello unfortunately not a single sim wanted to stay in the world voluntarily. If you find a simless world unplayable, and don't mind a bit of sim-torture, why not adding some sims yourself?

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#43 Old 18th Nov 2018 at 8:48 AM
just wow this triggers al sort us dark storys... I must have been a montain of work thank you!. I play sims 3 since day 1 and never got sims 4. This will be so much fun.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#44 Old 18th Nov 2018 at 5:56 PM
Whoa! A grungy space world is something I've been wanting in my life for YEARS! Absolutely incredible, stunning work! It's exactly what I was hoping would exist one day. Thank you so so much!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#45 Old 18th Nov 2018 at 7:34 PM
This is an amazing creation!! Thank you for sharing this fantastic world!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#46 Old 22nd Nov 2018 at 2:10 PM
Do I really NEED Showtime for this? It's the only expansion I don't have, but this world looks amazing, so if there's nothing important from Showtime... I'd love to use it anyway.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 26th Nov 2018 at 10:54 PM
@Norn & @Crowkeeper

Friends, thank you for building something as fantastic as this world. As a construction enthusiast on TS3, I am amazed at what Cronor is and represents. We were looking forward to playing here and, last night, my girlfriend and I downloaded it. The landscape, the constructions, the distribution of lots and all the details show the artistic talent of its creators.
Later I will share photographs of our selfsims touring this sanctuary to Science Fiction that gives our favorite game a new look.
With all my admiration, congratulations.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#48 Old 27th Nov 2018 at 6:49 AM
@sam&skye
Of course you can play the world without Showtime. But we used a lot of stage decorations which add to the look and feel of Cronor. So without Showtime it will look quite different and I'm afraid loose some of its charme.

And thank you all for your comments, we are very happy you enjoy Cronor so much!

Instructor
#49 Old 29th Nov 2018 at 10:13 AM
Might just get showtime for this
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#50 Old 4th Dec 2018 at 7:08 PM
Wow, cet endroit Ã* l'air génial!!
Page 2 of 5