Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#426 Old 9th Sep 2023 at 9:26 AM
I always found Mary Gavigan and Sophia Jocque really pretty for premade standards (also, Desiderata Valley and sim bin sims need more love!)

Screenshots

(Sorry for my bad grammar; English isn't my first language.)
Advertisement
Scholar
#427 Old 13th Sep 2023 at 7:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mischief Managed
Bella goth disappeared from the town of Pleasantview

rumor says she was spotted in strangetown

Gorgeous sim !!!
Can I ask where you got her hair from ?
Tia.

" Inama Nushif "
Forum Resident
#428 Old 14th Sep 2023 at 10:44 PM Last edited by Mischief Managed : 14th Sep 2023 at 10:55 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Tleilaxu3
Gorgeous sim !!!
Can I ask where you got her hair from ?
Tia.

@Tleilaxu3 thank you so much!

it's a sims 4 conversion called city love
Scholar
#429 Old 15th Sep 2023 at 6:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mischief Managed
@Tleilaxu3 thank you so much!

it's a sims 4 conversion called city love

Found it. Thanks !

" Inama Nushif "
Mad Poster
#430 Old 22nd Sep 2023 at 12:21 AM
Default Ariel's Birthday!
Well, I promised some more pictures of Ariel Capp's birthday, so here they are:

On her last morning as a toddler, Ariel is playing with her garage.

Ariel grows up! Left to right: Ariel, Miranda, Othello Moore (Desdemona's boyfriend), Albany, Gerry McBain (Miranda's boyfriend), Goneril, Desdemona, Veronique Wharton (invited by Albany when everybody else he asked refused to come), Consort, and Hal

Ariel with her Daddy. Whatever you or I may think of him, Ariel loves her daddy to bits! Ariel has just eaten her slice of birthday cake in double quick time. Her daddy is about to eat his. (I'm not sure how to give her the fried eggs she seems to want. I could fry some for her, but I don't know how I'd get them into the computer!)

The Birthday Girl in her birthday dress! In the background on the left are Othello, Consort and Gerry (with his slice of cake). Just passing is Desdemona (not sure why she's in her pyjamas!). Hal looks on, still not sure what to make of the transformation in his little sister.
Screenshots

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Forum Resident
#431 Old 24th Oct 2023 at 12:16 AM
O Romeo, Romeo!
Screenshots

I am Error.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#432 Old 24th Oct 2023 at 12:25 AM
It is the east and Juliet is the sun!
Mad Poster
#433 Old 29th Oct 2023 at 12:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
It is the east and Juliet is the sun!

Never having read or seen Romeo and Juliet, I didn't know that quote. I wonder if it's why Maxis, in their wisdom, decided that the Capps' side of the Veronaville Canal is the Eastside. (The description of Veronaville Market reads:
For meats and treats beyond compare,
Veronaville's Eastside Sims do their grocery shopping here.
)
Since its characters are now so important in my life, I suppose I really ought to make the effort to actually see the play. It's probably been put on several times at the Edinburgh Festival Fringe since I started to play Veronaville nearly eleven years ago. Though I think I'll always think of Romeo and Juliette as they are portrayed in The Sims 2. And yes, I tend to use the Maxian spelling of the heroine's name, rather than the Shakespearean original. I wonder why Maxis changed it.

Anyway here is a picture of that magnificent lady herself, Her Esteemed Grace Juliette Capp, Grand Duchess of Veronaville:

She is playing red hands with her sister The Honourable Hermia Capp.

Since Tybalt and Consort moved out with their new brides, Juliette and Hermia are now the only residents at Capp Manor. Without Consort to cramp her style, Juliette intends give the Manor's interior a thorough makeover. Firstly wall in those ugly chimneys, and then plaster over all that coarse stonework downstairs. I'm completely with her in this: whoever saw undressed stone walls inside an English country manor?
Screenshots

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#434 Old 29th Oct 2023 at 10:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AndrewGloria
Since its characters are now so important in my life, I suppose I really ought to make the effort to actually see the play.

I warn you- it's a tragedy! The feud between the families makes their relationship impossible.
Forum Resident
#435 Old 30th Oct 2023 at 2:13 AM
I watched Romeo and Juliet for the first time a few days after I started playing in Veronaville, more specifically the 1996 Romeo + Juliet movie which felt quite fitting with its modern setting and often goofy over the top-ness. That version's fantastic Tybalt Capulet inspired the look of my Tybalt Capp when he became an adult
Screenshots

I am Error.
Test Subject
#436 Old 31st Oct 2023 at 6:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kligma
I watched Romeo and Juliet for the first time a few days after I started playing in Veronaville, more specifically the 1996 Romeo + Juliet movie which felt quite fitting with its modern setting and often goofy over the top-ness. That version's fantastic Tybalt Capulet inspired the look of my Tybalt Capp when he became an adult

Tybalt looks absolutely adorable! A real heartthrob!
Scholar
#437 Old 3rd Nov 2023 at 1:21 AM
Alexander and Lucy (Burb) Goth and their son

Screenshots
Scholar
#438 Old 21st Jan 2024 at 9:02 PM
Default Family Sunday at the Capps

Juliette and Albany didn't get in the picture. Miranda was away at college, and Desdemona and Ariel didn't attend. Regan and Cornwall's twins had their birthdays.
Screenshots
Scholar
#439 Old 22nd Jan 2024 at 9:46 PM
Default Family Sunday at the Smiths

Clockwise around the table: PT#9, Chloe, Hal Capp (Jill's boyfriend), Jenny, Komei Tellerman Curious (Lola's husband), and Jill, with Lola in front. In the background: Johnny and his wife Ophelia dancing.
Screenshots
Instructor
#440 Old 2nd Feb 2024 at 10:27 PM

Mini Makeovers of Dina & Nina Caliente

Screenshots

There's no drama, like Sims drama.

Currently Playing: Sims 2 again!

Test Subject
#441 Old 29th Feb 2024 at 2:05 PM
The Singles gals! Chloe is chaotic

Screenshots
Forum Resident