Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tiniest House Ever

by rrmerlan Posted 28th Nov 2011 at 12:45 PM

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 24th Jun 2012 at 4:58 AM
You are right! When I saw it I cried out "that's the tiniest house". Despite being so small, it's really cute. I love how you decorated it (the green tile patterns) and the use of space.
Test Subject
#27 Old 8th Oct 2012 at 8:44 PM
I love it! Hey...that gives me an idea... Since you're good at designing, could you also make the BIGGEST HOUSE EVER? On a 64x64 lot, maybe? I would definately download. I'd use it for my new huge family. I literally created my entire huge, personal, real-life family, it's taken months and I'm constantly editing it, and I would love to add not only the tiniest house, but also the BIGGEST HOUSE!

P.S. Sorry... I'm hyper...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#28 Old 19th Jan 2014 at 10:50 PM
Default Thank you!
Quote: Originally posted by DuckButt
You are right! When I saw it I cried out "that's the tiniest house". Despite being so small, it's really cute. I love how you decorated it (the green tile patterns) and the use of space.

Thank you, I appreciate your comments very much! :p
Test Subject
Original Poster
#29 Old 19th Jan 2014 at 10:53 PM
Default Maybe I'll try
Quote: Originally posted by Midnight_The_Wolf
I love it! Hey...that gives me an idea... Since you're good at designing, could you also make the BIGGEST HOUSE EVER? On a 64x64 lot, maybe? I would definately download. I'd use it for my new huge family. I literally created my entire huge, personal, real-life family, it's taken months and I'm constantly editing it, and I would love to add not only the tiniest house, but also the BIGGEST HOUSE!

P.S. Sorry... I'm hyper...

I am better at tiny things though, it is a difficult challenge, you can allways make something bigger, but tinier...?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 27th Feb 2014 at 1:38 PM
I've been looking for a tiny house, and this is just perfect! Thank you for not adding custom content and thank you for having the talent to build such an awesome thing :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 4th Jul 2014 at 5:49 PM
Awesome house! It reminded me a very, I mean, VE-E-E-E-ERY small house in Pleasantview from Sims 2 x)
Page 2 of 2