Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#351 Old 21st Jun 2019 at 9:12 AM
This started the downfall of Lisa Ramirez. A cooking incident caught Lisa on fire. She survived this. I'm thinking thank goodness since she's pregnant and that would be a sad twist for the Ramirez's.

Unfortunately, the mood tank from the fire made her exhausted and starving all at once. It didn't end well though I was trying to keep up so she'd live.

Checo's friend Daniel came to express his condolences.

Tessa's felt a strong sense of responsibility for helping with her younger brother Miloh since Lisa's death.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#352 Old 20th Aug 2019 at 7:01 AM
I've got Pleasantly Thriving filled with sims from all the basegame hoods. There's no end to odd happenings around town, but Dina and Don marrying may be the weirdest.

Lv26 Magikarp
magikarpwow
Forum Resident
#353 Old 26th Aug 2019 at 2:16 AM Last edited by Katie Turner : 26th Aug 2019 at 4:42 PM.
Some Plesantview ladies
Mary-Sue

Brandi

Cassandra

Dina

Nina

Angela (can't decide which hair style)

Lilith(can't decide which hair style)

Jennifer

Lucy
Test Subject
#354 Old 28th Aug 2019 at 8:31 PM
Rainelle Neengia, one of my favourite premades :lovestruc

Lab Assistant
#355 Old 31st Aug 2019 at 8:38 PM
Don's been busy.

Lv26 Magikarp
magikarpwow
Forum Resident
#356 Old 30th Sep 2019 at 9:04 PM
Mercutio Monty has a lot of support with his new son from his friends and family. David Ottomas came over to visit and keep Mercutio company. Romeo Monty did more heavy lifting

aka fir3princ3ss
My Youtube Channel
Currently playing:
-Medieval Charter Challenge on The Sims 2
-Ye Olde Royal Kingdom Challenge on The Sims 3
Forum Resident
#357 Old 2nd Oct 2019 at 10:47 PM
After Lilith ran away from home, she was taken in by her grandparents, who gave her a little makeover...

According to Coral, "she's so pretty she'll have to beat the boys off with a stick", but Lilith thinks otherwise...
Mad Poster
#358 Old 19th Nov 2019 at 4:58 AM
Default The New Musical Sensation?

Cornwall Capp and Oberon Summerdream performing live at FM

Is this Veronaville's newest boy band?
Screenshots

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Forum Resident
#359 Old 26th Nov 2019 at 12:06 PM
The Dreamers had an eventful time this round! Brandi was finally able to afford the sewing machine she's always wanted.

Tiffany Sampson had to come in the middle of the night to chase a burglar away from the Dreamers, pregnant and all.

Kip Broke adopted a little womrat named Wink.

Brandi and Darren welcomed twins Cole and Keely!

aka fir3princ3ss
My Youtube Channel
Currently playing:
Scholar
#360 Old 23rd Jan 2020 at 4:41 AM

I really like Titania Summerdream.
Lab Assistant
#361 Old 17th Apr 2020 at 11:49 PM Last edited by Shadow214 : 23rd Jan 2021 at 1:28 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by apocalypticautumn
Don's been busy.

Imagine the child support he is going to have to pay.
Mad Poster
#362 Old 22nd Apr 2020 at 3:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lfria
The Dreamers had an eventful time this round! Brandi was finally able to afford the sewing machine she's always wanted.

How strange, not only did we both put Brandi & Darren together... We moved them into the same house from the look of it

Hailey Dalton got a Young-Adult make over!
Before:

After:

I was going for a Britta from Community look

Heather Huffington at her husband's elder birthday:

Heather after becoming an elder

Heather and her sorority girls - Brittany and Tiffany.
Heather became a business woman, Brittany is a journalist, Tiffany is an adventurer

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Forum Resident
#363 Old 22nd Apr 2020 at 3:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bigsimsfan12
How strange, not only did we both put Brandi & Darren together... We moved them into the same house from the look of it

Great minds think alike :D

aka fir3princ3ss
My Youtube Channel
Currently playing:
Mad Poster
#364 Old 23rd May 2020 at 2:40 PM
Default Goneril and Consort

Daddy, will you lend me §60,000? (I suspect that "lend" is spelt "G-I-V-E"!)

Goneril wants to buy the 3-in-1 Bookshop in Bluewater. So she's going to her usual source of finance.
Screenshots

My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
Scholar
#365 Old 3rd Jun 2020 at 10:33 PM
Clones of Maxis-Made Sims count, right? This is Contessa Klara Vonderstein, she just moved to Sunset Valley / Bitville. :D
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#366 Old 10th Jun 2020 at 4:20 PM
Default Pleasantview
My take on Cassandra's outfit at the start of game

Cassandra realizing she's outgrown the long dress and pigtails, and overly large glasses

*Cue transformation*

New Hairsyles for the Pleasant Ladies

Mary-Sue

Angela

Lilith
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#367 Old 10th Aug 2020 at 2:04 AM
The beautiful Brandi became even more beautiful when she got fit. (Fitchick)

Brandi Broke is perhaps the only premade character I really liked her facial geometry, but she was mistreated by Maxis, with the horrible content they put on her, well I gave her a body geometry that fits better to her lovely face than premade shape did, and some content in accordance to her natural beauty.

....つづく

From now on I'm just a lurker, the sad truth about the Orwellian status of the sims community is not "off-topic" neither is "politics".
Check part of my current (non sims) creations at my J.R.'s Angels page
Field Researcher
#368 Old 15th Aug 2020 at 8:32 PM Last edited by jotaerre : 15th Aug 2020 at 11:05 PM.
Bella Hot!
You know her, she's the most over-advertised character in all "the sims" saga's history, yeah it's Bella, formerly Goth, now Bella Hot.

her mandatory Face close-up:

and her unavoidable bikini shot...

....つづく

From now on I'm just a lurker, the sad truth about the Orwellian status of the sims community is not "off-topic" neither is "politics".
Mad Poster
#369 Old 29th Aug 2020 at 9:11 AM Last edited by AndrewGloria : 29th Aug 2020 at 9:51 AM.
Default Heidi Ajjanagadde Reporting for Duty

Heidi Ajjanagadde, the first nanny to be hired in our Veronaville, is reporting for duty. I see she has a driver to bring her, and in a half decent car too, so she must be important. I wonder if she's any good at her job. These nannies have a bit of a reputation.

Heidi Ajjanagadde? Where did she get that name? Heidi I can cope with. It's German. I think it's a short form, but I don't know what it's short for. Heiderike or something? But Ajjanagadde! Where in the world does that name come from? And may I ask her how to pronounce it?

(Sorry jotaerre. No swimwear shot.)
Screenshots

My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
Field Researcher
#370 Old 30th Aug 2020 at 7:12 PM Last edited by jotaerre : 25th Oct 2020 at 5:10 AM. Reason: Minor fixes on text.
The uncorrectable Mary Sue Pleasant.

Mary Sue is a character that awakens in me a strong repulsion by the way she and her template were done, Mary Sue is all that an Asian sim should not be and there is not way to get a decent looking Asian sim from her nor her template, rather than that, all we can get is a ridiculous and disrespectful caricature of an Asian person.

If you join her with the townie Marylena Hamilton, you'll get the same as if you join a Japanese character from "Bugs Bunny Nips The Nips" and an African one from "Jungle Jitters", a whole bundle of racial stereotypes.

I'm not telling that EA is racist, I'm not doing that kind of allegations, I just told that they based some of their character archetypes in racial stereotypes rather than basing them in how real people are, with easily predictable results.

for the final pic, lets Mary Sue pose along a respectfully done Asian sim. (I think so)

....つづく (または継続しない)

Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#371 Old 9th Sep 2020 at 6:25 PM
I gave Cassandra Goth a makeover.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#372 Old 11th Sep 2020 at 11:49 PM
Daniel Pleasant is catching up with his now elder sister Jennifer who is enjoying a cup of hot chocolate while Mary-Sue looks on
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#373 Old 29th Sep 2020 at 12:29 AM
I promised @sugoisama some pictures of Kent Capp since he bought his hairpiece and black shorts suit. Unfortunately the only ones I can find date from 2014 and are in the smaller in-game camera size that I used then. The last time I played that household (2017), I concentrated on Regan and didn't take any pictures with Kent in them. So sorry for the poor quality of these (especially the size). I fear people with big monitors will hardly be able to see them.

This is Kent just after buying the hairpiece and the shorts suit at Cold Issue Clothing. He ran into Andrew Jones, and once Andrew was lost for words. "What on Simearth was I supposed to say to him?" he told me later. "I could hardly tell him he looked good in his new outfit! The blue hairpiece just looked ridiculous, and the red shoes were little better. Jack Gill was advising him on what to buy, and Jack was clearly treating the whole thing as one big joke. I wish he'd asked me instead of Jack." Jack was indeed advising Kent what to buy, and was indeed suggesting ridiculous things for a laugh. Jack asked Andrew to join the outing with him and Kent, and Andrew emphatically refused -- twice! Andrew clearly wanted nothing to do with Jack's little scheme. Looking on in the picture are Jack Gill and Glenda McBain, while Downtownie elder Yvette Gonzaga is looking at magazines in the background.

The second picture, taken a few weeks later, shows Kent seducing his then new boyfriend Daniel Allison at the Gaia LGBT nightclub. As you can see, gay nightclubs in downtown Veronaville tend to have a very informal dress code!

Back at the house in Custer Boulevard that he shares with Regan and Cornwall, and with their clothes back on, Kent and Daniel enjoyed their first gay kiss.

I'll spoiler the 4th picture as it's off-topic -- i.e. it doesn't show a Maxis Sim.
Screenshots

My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
Theorist
#374 Old 12th Oct 2020 at 3:22 PM

Rainelle Neengia

She's currently running Bonneville's bank. She's still single. She's dating a townie sim but he recently got engaged to another playable.
She may looks like an angel with her big blue eyes, she's a really grouchy sim with a bad reputation and I really like her.
Field Researcher
#375 Old 25th Oct 2020 at 3:24 AM
@Essa your wonderful makeover saved Rainelle from being another Eaxis boring sim, loves what you did to her, on the other hand, I absolutely adore those gigantic blue eyes. :lovestruc

Page 15 of 18