Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Trenchcoat - Wearable with anything! (Kinda)

by generalzoi Posted 29th May 2006 at 1:15 AM - Updated 1st Sep 2008 at 3:57 AM by generalzoi

130 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 124 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 6
Field Researcher
#76 Old 30th Jun 2006 at 6:21 PM
Great! I love it!

Still struggling with CAW :x
Lab Assistant
#77 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 7:35 AM
Very Cool. Thanx!
Test Subject
#78 Old 9th Jul 2006 at 9:47 AM
Thank you so much for this! They're absolutely beautiful and my sims are so happy with them ^-^
Lab Assistant
#79 Old 10th Jul 2006 at 7:11 AM
Thank you, little lady ^__^ (see, I remembered to acknowledge your gender) I needed something like this for a project I'm working on, so thanks!
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 15th Jul 2006 at 5:52 PM
holy Cow ...ah this is amazing ..! I'm Going crazy 0.0!
An excellent idea in the accessory .. i can see its bieng used alot these days ^0^
Forum Resident
#81 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 10:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by zookini
Hey, this is awesome!! At first I saw this and I was like oh, that's nice, but then I actually read what you wrote about it being an accesory! Thats incredible! You'r awesome. Thanks :D

Yeah, I thought it was a full-body outfit. But now that I know that its an accessory... THIS IS AWESOME! I'm downloading it right now.
Test Subject
#82 Old 19th Jul 2006 at 2:40 AM
Wow!
Whoa! Thanks for this incredible mod. My sims have been waiting all there lives for something like this! Thank you so very much!

~Llama Song~http://www.runehq.net/image/dynamic_sig/users/shortsigs/robbie0513.png
Test Subject
#83 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 6:08 PM Last edited by shiningdrag0n : 26th Jul 2006 at 10:24 PM.
How can I get my sims to wear this accessory? By the way, great job with the trenchcoat! Nvm, I found out.
Test Subject
#84 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 5:59 AM
good work ombre:D
Lab Assistant
#85 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 11:45 AM
Thanks. I think this is great!
Test Subject
#86 Old 3rd Sep 2006 at 7:39 AM Last edited by Kakashi_Hatake : 3rd Sep 2006 at 7:48 AM. Reason: Figured it out
Hmmmm...it doesn't seem to work in my game. I downloaded the mesh and a color and it doesn't show up. Am I missing something? Yeah I was missing something..the mesh >.<. Apprently I didn't DL it like I thought, it works great now though :D.
Test Subject
#87 Old 10th Sep 2006 at 4:47 AM
It's awesome!
BUT
I put it on a new sim and now time won't move. I even tried speeding up the clock, but nothing happened.
I'm positive that's the only thing different between this sim and all of my others. Did I do something wrong? o_o;
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#88 Old 10th Sep 2006 at 4:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Purple Panther
It's awesome!
BUT
I put it on a new sim and now time won't move. I even tried speeding up the clock, but nothing happened.
I'm positive that's the only thing different between this sim and all of my others. Did I do something wrong? o_o;

I'm quite sure it's impossible for an accessory to have an effect on your game's clock. That sounds like something a hack would do. An accessory is just like a pair of glasses, and can't really effect anything so much as just sit there.

However, I'm not sure what you mean by "time won't move". Do you mean the sims go about their daily lives but the clock that keeps track of time doesn't change? Do you mean everything just freezes? If it's the latter, you should know that this is a rather high-polycount mesh, because it was pulled straight from a body mesh. It's far from the highest polycount out there, but if your computer is kind of slow it might have a hard time dealing with it. Of course, I don't know if that would actually freeze everything. Other than that, I don't know what's causing it.

Come hang out with me and SynapticSim at The Lair
Lab Assistant
#89 Old 22nd Sep 2006 at 9:34 PM
Hi! I downloaded this some months ago, and I'm quite happy with it. It's almost the perfect accesory! The only problems that I have with it is that it doesn't look right on my fat Sims (the females especially), and my Sims look rather strange when they work out in a trench coat. Otherwise, thank you so much, and congrats. on being featured!
Test Subject
#90 Old 27th Oct 2006 at 4:42 PM
Thank you!
I just wanted to thank you for this Download. I have always wanted to do this type of stuff, but I never coud figure it out or where to begin. Thank you so much and I hope you make more.
Scholar
#91 Old 5th Nov 2006 at 11:23 PM
Really ! It's an amazing idea ! I'm too tired to dl it now but I will gladly test it ! Thanks a lot !!!
Test Subject
#92 Old 28th Dec 2006 at 1:30 PM
Thank you so much!!! For just a few days ago I did download two hoods; one black and one brown. They will perfectly match with thoose I´m allready thingking of recolor one of the hoods white..:D

/illsim - I´m sorry for my bad english, but I´m just a 13 years old swedish girl:P
Lab Assistant
#93 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 8:42 PM
Ahh!! The ingenuity (?) of it all!
Smart smart smart!
Coats ARE accesories but the Maxis retards didn't bother to put a bit more work into it to acually MAKE them ACCESORIES!
Thank you thank you thank you!

Being different is what makes you yourself.
Being the same makes you a clone.
Official Webbie
Test Subject
#94 Old 4th Apr 2007 at 5:31 AM Last edited by HystericalParoxysm : 4th Apr 2007 at 6:30 AM. Reason: Go get WinRAR, Stuffit Expander, or use Q-Xpress.
This is great! I love trenchcoats!
Field Researcher
#95 Old 8th Apr 2007 at 11:14 AM
A small issue have arised in my game with these. They have worked fine since I downloaded them, then I installed Pets, and all of a sudden the sims using this are all screwed up, the accessorys turnes blue and flashing and the accessory it self is sort of floating after the sim, not to mention that it looks like its the template that is there. Any suggestions regarding this?

"Sims2 is life... all the rest is just details!"
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#96 Old 8th Apr 2007 at 7:01 PM
Pets and Seasons both mess up accessories made with earlier versions of the game. Since I don't have Pets or Seasons, there's nothing I can do about it. However, a friend has offered to make my accessories compatible with the new expansions, and when he does I'll upload them here. However, I don't know when that'll be.

Come hang out with me and SynapticSim at The Lair
Lab Assistant
#97 Old 28th May 2007 at 5:32 AM
These are exactly what I've been looking for! They're awesome!
Banned Asshat
#98 Old 26th Jun 2007 at 8:44 PM
lol,was planning(well, its almost finished....) to make one also, till i saw this post.....
look here:
http://www.insimenator.net/showthread.php?t=47857
Field Researcher
#99 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 11:52 PM
These are wonderful, Thank You
Field Researcher
#100 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 9:03 PM
They're great!! It looks fantastic at my male sims. Wonderful!! You did a great job!! I love the black one!! It's awesome!! Thank you so much!!

ERRARE HVMANVM EST
Page 4 of 6