Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Apr 2021 at 10:01 PM Last edited by Ursine1bear : 4th Feb 2024 at 7:57 PM. Reason: adding information
Default size shrink scaling
Hold Ctrl and Shift, hit C. Type testingcheats on, bb.moveobjects on, I need to grab the object, hold down the ALT key and use the left bracket key to shrink the object. I noticed that most of the tutorial sites don't mention using the Alt key. The same issue using the 9 & 0 to move an object up or down. Now I can finally put the cookie jar on the fridge or shrink and put floor-based plants and flowers on tables. This also helps with putting some objects on the shelves or bookcases. Some modders have created a place anywhere mod. You can also change the size of paintings, but not mirrors. You can change the size of the lamps. If you change the size of the candles, the flames stay at the original height.