Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Jan 2022 at 10:31 PM Last edited by David Manaia : 1st Mar 2022 at 4:38 PM.
Default Sims Delivery Express - Bug - Sims Delivery Express Needs to Download All the Content Again!
If i download Sims Delivery Express content and deleting the folder content, the Sims Delivery Express needs to download all the content again!

Yes, this is a bug, maybe all the Sims Delivery Express needs to download all the content into C:\Users\[Your Username]\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\content folder, so this bug has started to happen to me and some users if having the issue as me, Sims Delivery Express needs to downloading all content into [Location of The Sims 4 folder you installed, not the Documents folder] SDE folder where all Sims Delivery Express will install all the content rather than Documents folder which is very bad! This bug has started to happen since the patch 1.82.99.1030! EAxis needs to fix this problem!

Always, I have this bug where everytime i delete the content folder, my game needs to download all the Sims Delivery Express content again!

There's a fix that could resolve this bug?

(I don't sure if the bug doesn't happens in subsequent patches)