Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Mar 2020 at 3:50 PM
Default activity
Just a general question - how active are these forums still?
like, i submitted a thread for approval like... almost a month ago and ever since, only one thread was approved (not mine), up to a point where i wondered if it got lost in my shoddy connection. Is that normal? are the forums dying/dead?
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 9th Mar 2020 at 6:24 PM
Depends on where you're lingering around. Some corners appear fairly dead, but overall this forum still is active.

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#3 Old 9th Mar 2020 at 7:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Johnny_Bravo
Depends on where you're lingering around. Some corners appear fairly dead, but overall this forum still is active.

sims 3 çhallenge thread in this case. probably a little dead, due to the games age?
Alchemist
#4 Old 9th Mar 2020 at 9:45 PM
Might be, I have no idea, for I'm only active in the off-topic and social-groups forums.

Welcome to MTS, anyway

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#5 Old 9th Mar 2020 at 10:54 PM
thank you ♡
Mad Poster
#6 Old 10th Mar 2020 at 1:02 AM
I'm one of more active members and have been so for quite a while now. I originally joined back when this site was barely 6 months old and was called Mod the Sims 2 as this was back during the early modding days of The Sims 2.

My participation in off-topic in the past was off-kilter and later mellowed. I am willing to offer advice, but something broke the PM system for me. Either that, or I broke it. You're best to @ me if you need me.

I usually work on stories based off licensed characters lines such as Sanrio, Care Bears, Sonic the Hedgehog; anime legends, such as Sailor Moon, Gundam Wing, Lupin III; even real life humans famous for real work (sorry, Kimberly "Two Shelves" Kardashian, but the insanity wrought is from that rump of yours. Eventually, your husband and money will run out, as Baz Luhrmann said in "Everybody's Free To Wear Sunscreen") and famous human mascots from American commercials.

We have other users, many of which come from all walks of life, from many countries, but united in our love of the Sims series. Some of us play certain version. Others play a version they're dedicated to (I say The Sims 3 was the best at showing the versatility of an open world and other opportunities opened every time a new pack was installed and if there is a bug, we chalk it up to the poor testing or lack of testing for a better spin.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)