Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Simlish Posters - Beauty & Fashion

by bruno Posted 2nd Jul 2007 at 3:37 PM - Updated 30th Sep 2007 at 2:48 PM by bruno

86 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 83 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Space Pony
#26 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 3:33 PM
Congrats on the feature!

SHOPxADDICTED

Like to see more, click here !
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 6:31 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 3rd Aug 2007 at 9:27 PM. Reason: Is a "Thanks" post.
from the first time I ever saw your "poster" creations with every piece of make-up you made I thought that that it was incredible amazing. Now I can add it to my game, I think my shops will be prettier than ever befor!!
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 6:37 PM
Bruno, I love all of your work, and so these posters. They're really great! But why the posters have writings in cirilica on them?

Don't take no time unless there's a crime to be committed
I guess we lost our faith while we stand and wait until nothing ever happens...
I know... I know... I know it's not that easy...
Inventor
#29 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 7:13 PM
I been looking for some Sim posters thanks :D

~R.I.P Tibbs. You will be truely missed~

|MTS2|DeviantArt|
Test Subject
#30 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 5:09 AM
These are great! Just what I need to make my beauty salon look more realistic.

I am a little confused about the mesh, though. What do I click on to download it?

-Rhiannon

I love Johnny Depp.
Field Researcher
#31 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 12:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sims_maniac
These are great! Just what I need to make my beauty salon look more realistic.

I am a little confused about the mesh, though. What do I click on to download it?

Download the 'poster' from the 'Set Charline'

Thanks for these posters - they're great!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#32 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 1:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Dae®N
Bruno, I love all of your work, and so these posters. They're really great! But why the posters have writings in cirilica on them?

это не написано с кириллицей (it's not written with cyrillic alphabet) but in simlish with a font which can be downloaded here. (Now, before anyone jumps on me for 'my' faulty Russian I'd like to point out that the text was translated by a machine, me no speak russki.)

Me Englisch nicht verstehen. Let's speak dance!
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Forum Resident
#33 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 2:22 PM
Ohmygosh, I was hoping you would make this! I love it! Thank you so much!

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 5:41 PM
Ok, thanks for explanation I don't speak Russian too, but I just noticed some similarity between cirilica and this simlish font (in fact, all fonts with letters like that are cirilica look-a-likes, at least for me ) I love my mother tongue, "niech żyje język polski!" (translation: "long live the polish language!")

I know I'm freaky

Don't take no time unless there's a crime to be committed
I guess we lost our faith while we stand and wait until nothing ever happens...
I know... I know... I know it's not that easy...
Test Subject
#35 Old 12th Jul 2007 at 1:12 PM
This is great stuff! kudos.

We hide in dreaming when threatened by reality.
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 12th Jul 2007 at 1:41 PM
They're beautiful! :D

See my art here.
Test Subject
#37 Old 12th Jul 2007 at 7:29 PM
thanks! i alwayz adore your ads!
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 4:10 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 3rd Aug 2007 at 9:26 PM. Reason: Is a "Thanks" post.
Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 6:05 AM
yay! i've always been a fan of your beautiful ads, and now i can have them in my game! Thanks... and yea, real stuff in game just looks way out of place.

great job!

I am an (unloaded?) gun; false hope.
Field Researcher
#40 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 5:02 PM
This is great for boutiques and make-up-shops. Yes well, sometimes you have to create something like that. Gothic posters with your content would be awesome. But I won't force you, I know that you've still got a lot to do. However these are great. I love your pictures!!

ERRARE HVMANVM EST
#41 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 5:07 PM
love them!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 14th Jul 2007 at 6:05 PM
This is so great, I always dislike real stuff in my games and just drool when I see nice sim posters and in simlish too thanks so much!

Sometimes the things you think you want the most turn out be those you need the least.
Test Subject
#43 Old 14th Jul 2007 at 11:10 PM
Love this. When I downloaded your stuff I admired the wonderful pics that you provided. Now my sims can enjoy your beautiful artwork too! Thanks for sharing.

A journey of a thousand miles must
begin with a single step.

(Chinese proverb)
Test Subject
#44 Old 30th Jul 2007 at 2:37 AM
Wow, how do u do this
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 3rd Aug 2007 at 9:17 PM
this is amazing! I think i'm getting an error with my zipfile, but here's hoping I managed to get all of the poster recolors.
Test Subject
#46 Old 4th Aug 2007 at 12:24 PM
GORGEOUS posters! I use these to decorate almost all of the childrens' bedrooms! Nice job!
Test Subject
#47 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 4:23 AM
Thanks....this is beautiful..i love fashion/makeup and these will do in my game =)
Test Subject
#48 Old 21st Aug 2007 at 9:14 PM
I love the posters but the mesh site is unavailable D:
Test Subject
#49 Old 25th Aug 2007 at 7:57 PM
They are beautiful.. how do you make that??

Watjijwilt. xD
Test Subject
#50 Old 27th Aug 2007 at 11:57 AM
the link to the mesh site doessn't work
Page 2 of 4