2 people viewing
Replies: 12457 (Who?), Viewed: 785278 times.
Page 499 of 499
Be like the 22nd elephant with heated value in space- Bark!
retired moderator
#12451 Old 6th Dec 2021 at 10:43 AM
I clicked all of the buttons under everyones posts because someone went through the last few pages and hit disagree on everything. Colour balance is now restored in the universe. Please carry on. Also, please disagree with this post if you are a big grl's blouse and fancy Sim Sample because he wears smelly PVC.

I will choose a path that's clear- I will choose free will
-RUSH- -RADIO- -RADIO- -ARCHIVES-
Simpeople and Me Archive- -11Dots Archive- My Sims World Archive
Scholar
#12452 Old 6th Dec 2021 at 5:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by simsample
Also, please disagree with this post if you are a big grl's blouse and fancy Sim Sample because he wears smelly PVC.

You are seriously tempting me xD
Mad Poster
#12453 Old 6th Dec 2021 at 6:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by simsample
please disagree with this post if you are a big grl's blouse and fancy Sim Sample because he wears smelly PVC.
I was about to oblige on behalf of Veronaville model Veri Short, but somebody beat me to it!
Screenshots

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Instructor
#12454 Old 7th Dec 2021 at 6:21 PM
I see the disagree bandit struck again. they even got my posts.
Mad Poster
#12455 Old 7th Dec 2021 at 6:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pianogrinder
I see the disagree bandit struck again. they even got my posts.
There's a little bit more to it his time. See simsample's post above!

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
#12456 Old Yesterday at 4:47 PM Last edited by didyouevenmakeasound : Yesterday at 9:09 PM.
A "Plan Work Outfit" would be nice, if it's not already a thing. I have a nurse sim who is plus-sized using a custom body shape and I don't like how she gets skinny every time she goes to work. However, I don't want her to live in her scrubs all day. It's lose-lose...

EDIT: simsample, whyyyyy

You can call me Diddy (or Eve, if you want to go by my real name) :)
My Simblr is simping-simmer. Come and join me there for a chat!
You can also find me on the MTS or PBK Discord servers under the name 'Evenfall'.
Want to know the latest news in Carregffynon? Click here!
Mad Poster
#12457 Old Today at 3:12 AM
Not exactly CC, but I'd like SimPE's clothing scanner updated to let you set the gender of an outfit so I don't have to load up Wardobe Wrangler just for that one task. I'd also like it if it could tell you if your clothes are tops, bottoms, or full outfits.

I'd also like it if the category names matched the ones in game - I'm always zoning out and looking for the 'gym' ticky box when it says 'active' in SimPE. (Also 'Everyday' instead of 'Casual', 'PJ' instead of 'Sleep' and 'Pregnant' instead of 'Maternity'...)
Instructor
#12458 Old Today at 5:28 AM
On the subject of clothes, I'd like to see tops and bottoms in every category besides everyday. I know maxis set it up that tops and bottoms are only in everyday but I'd like to see a mod where tops and bottoms are in every category.
Page 499 of 499