Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Riverblossom Hills - World and Population (Updated notice: Please read)

by kiwi_tea Posted 4th Feb 2011 at 8:46 AM - Updated 18th Jul 2011 at 8:31 AM by kiwi_tea

297 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 166 Feedback Posts, 130 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 12
Retired
retired moderator
Original Poster
#26 Old 4th Feb 2011 at 11:51 AM
Hehe, no worries Volvenom. I understand. It's one of the few downsides of hosting large uploads on MTS. Good luck! I hope the world makes up for the hassle.

CAW Wiki - A wiki for CAW users. Feel free to edit.

GON OUT, BACKSON, BISY BACKSON
Instructor
THANKS POST
#27 Old 4th Feb 2011 at 12:59 PM
Looks great - and no CC! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#28 Old 4th Feb 2011 at 1:02 PM
wow, nice...and here i've been missing the sims 2, hopefully this will put a lid on my nostalgia-induced craziness (just last week i was trying to replace the music files with the ones from TS2...no luck there.) hopefully this helps, and it looks well done too!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#29 Old 4th Feb 2011 at 2:11 PM
Looks lovely and so beautiful! Wow! I love the Southern feeling the town has (well, at least it looks like Southern feeling to this European who has never even visited the United States). I will surely download this evening. Thank you.
Retired
retired moderator
Original Poster
#30 Old 4th Feb 2011 at 2:17 PM
Thanks KirsiF, I'm a New Zealander who has never been to the states, it's modelled more on the rural areas I grew up in than anything, but if it's captured something Southern that's cool. Enjoy the world!

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 4th Feb 2011 at 2:38 PM
I don't normally reply in threads (I'm a lurker at heart), but I just downloaded your world, installed it and took a look around and all I can say is this if you were on a easal in the game, it would be nothing but a masterpiece.

Fantastic job.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 4th Feb 2011 at 3:36 PM
Fantastic work, looks great... Can tell alot of effort went in!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#33 Old 4th Feb 2011 at 3:36 PM
Kiwi, you deserve the highest honors for the work you do. This is replicated so fantastically, and if EA did it themselves, it would be nothing compared to yours! Words just cannot describe the level of detail you've put into this, and every world you do is so detailed, it's amazing. I just hope you get a thanks from every single person who downloads or even looks at this because you deserve that and so much more! Thanks!
Toaster Strudel Addict
retired moderator THANKS POST
#34 Old 4th Feb 2011 at 3:48 PM
This is fantatic! You have far more patience than I do! It's so beautiful and well done! Great work!
Wiki Wizard
THANKS POST
#35 Old 4th Feb 2011 at 3:51 PM
You are so fantastic, you're a beautiful world creator, builder, simmer, just everything :lovestruc !
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#36 Old 4th Feb 2011 at 3:53 PM
Looks absolutely amazing! One question though, is Riverview completely essential? I have all the expansions but I have never been able to get Riverview to install for some reason. I can install other store stuff, just not that world! That's a whole issue in itself, but will this world be significantly altered without Riverview?
Retired
retired moderator
Original Poster
#37 Old 4th Feb 2011 at 4:00 PM
The world uses LOTS of Riverview objects due to being such a rural world. Unfortunately, I'm not even 100% certain it would work without Riverview. Sorry about that.

Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#38 Old 4th Feb 2011 at 4:02 PM Last edited by HystericalParoxysm : 5th Feb 2011 at 2:29 PM. Reason: Please read site posting guidelines.
I love to play your Niua Simoa world and so I HAD to download and install your new world. It works perfectly and it's sooooo beautiful and complex. You are an excellent world creator!!! :D
Scholar
THANKS POST
#39 Old 4th Feb 2011 at 4:12 PM
I don't install custom worlds into my game, because I have so much CC and have to make choices (otherwise the game would explode).BUT I am in love with all the fantastic work you have done.So much work and so much talent.
This creation is a masterpiece.I can't leave the gorgeous pics and just wanted to tell you a big thank you.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#40 Old 4th Feb 2011 at 4:15 PM
Thank you so much for sharing this! It has to be one of the most extensive and well rounded worlds I've seen so far; I can't wait to try it!
Test Subject
#41 Old 4th Feb 2011 at 4:41 PM
Gorgeous work, love all of the detail in the lots and the premade sims.

Quick Question, just for clairification... Does this include the spawners from Late Night? I wasn't sure with the original post phrased the way it is.
Retired
retired moderator
Original Poster
#42 Old 4th Feb 2011 at 4:44 PM
Sorry about that starwind. I'll edit the main post to clarify that it does include the Late Night content. My bad.

Instructor
THANKS POST
#43 Old 4th Feb 2011 at 5:23 PM
Outstanding! Bravo, Kiwi :-)
Test Subject
#44 Old 4th Feb 2011 at 5:54 PM
It looks really really really really good!!!

I'm trying to download it but it always says "503 - Service Not Available" and it makes me sad...
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#45 Old 4th Feb 2011 at 6:00 PM
Finally, thank you so much! I can't wait to test the final version (unfortunately it's exam-time ... I'm supposed to learn all day). Thank you for another wonderful, perfect world.
Test Subject
#46 Old 4th Feb 2011 at 6:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kiwi_tea
Sorry about that starwind. I'll edit the main post to clarify that it does include the Late Night content. My bad.

Thanks for the quick response. Most of the sims I play are collectors of one sort or another, and it's hard finding a good world with the LN spawners.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 4th Feb 2011 at 6:59 PM
Wow.. Just wow! EA better offer you a job if they know what's good for them.
Amazing work thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#48 Old 4th Feb 2011 at 7:54 PM
Wow! This is so good, I wish I had the skill and the patience to create something like this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#49 Old 4th Feb 2011 at 8:09 PM
This. Looks. AMAZING
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#50 Old 4th Feb 2011 at 9:19 PM
Holy Moley! This is superb! *faints from excitement/nostalgia overload*
Page 2 of 12