Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

ESkin-nAtural+

by teru_k Posted 21st Dec 2012 at 8:16 PM - Updated 3rd Jan 2013 at 12:48 PM by teru_k : something want to say

494 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 101 Feedback Posts, 392 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 7 of 20
Test Subject
#151 Old 31st Jul 2013 at 6:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by seemenow2008
Install the file in your mods folder as you would with any other package file. If you chose the default skin, it will automatically be applied to your sims.

So are we not supposed to have a default and non-default version at the same time? I've downloaded other skins before but haven't given much thought to the meaning of 'default' and 'non-default' so I've been adding both O_O
Instructor
THANKS POST
#152 Old 3rd Aug 2013 at 12:23 AM Last edited by lindali365 : 3rd Aug 2013 at 12:49 AM.
Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful skin, I love it! The first Sim I used the non-default on was Polly Maloney from Bridgeport. I don't know if it's okay to share the results here, but I was so excited about the change in Polly that I had to 'put it out there.'

http://sims3vagabondsarewe.wordpres...ittle-cc-makes/

I can't wait to add your magic to the rest of my Sims!

ETA...I downloaded both the light and tan non-default skins.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#153 Old 6th Aug 2013 at 7:40 AM
hands down to you! it looks great!

*downloading*
Test Subject
#154 Old 11th Aug 2013 at 11:26 PM
Is this safe to download as to it is unsupported and the user hasn't been logged into the MTS for quite some time. I don't want the sims 3 to crash, so would there be a big chance of it crashing?
PLEASE REPLY ANYONE!
Test Subject
#155 Old 15th Aug 2013 at 11:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by heyitschloeee
Is this safe to download as to it is unsupported and the user hasn't been logged into the MTS for quite some time. I don't want the sims 3 to crash, so would there be a big chance of it crashing?
PLEASE REPLY ANYONE!

I have these in my game and have had no problems with them. If you are worried about using CC, Delphy has a couple of programs you can use to scan your CC and make sure there are not any conflicts. They are Delphy's Custard and Delphy's Dashboard. They are hosted here on Mod the Sims

Hope this helps!
Test Subject
#156 Old 24th Aug 2013 at 12:22 AM
When my sim goes nude, the body disappears. Anyone know how to fix that? I am using the non default version.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#157 Old 24th Aug 2013 at 12:14 PM
I am using Non Default but now I want to switch to default because I want all sims to have it. Is it OK to have the two versions in the game? I'm afraid if I remove the non default my sims will have black skin.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#158 Old 24th Aug 2013 at 10:11 PM
yay i want this skin for sims 4 too :X
Test Subject
#159 Old 28th Aug 2013 at 1:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by elfy78
When my sim goes nude, the body disappears. Anyone know how to fix that? I am using the non default version.

Anyone? I am experiencing the same problem. On top of that my sim has got invisable feet when they are supposed to be barefoot.
Test Subject
#160 Old 6th Sep 2013 at 11:51 AM
So Heres the deal for anyone confused how to install this skin (like me 5 minutes ago keeping my game crash everytime loading)
the first two files is a skin set.. that can be choose when creating a sim.. or edit in CAS..

the next two files are package to override default skin.. either its male or female.. AND!! it needs the CPU skin package (the last file) or your game keep crashing and blaming the creator for not make good installation instructions..

Nice skin though, Thanks
Lab Assistant
#161 Old 7th Sep 2013 at 9:44 PM
Which One's Non-Default?

Edit: I'm seeing people post that there are some problems going on with this skin with non-default.
Test Subject
#162 Old 11th Sep 2013 at 10:43 PM
I installed CPU and default M and F but I'm not seeing any change in game. How do I apply the skin? my no intro mod is working and so is my no censor mod. I'm so new to this modding stuff.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#163 Old 15th Sep 2013 at 8:25 AM
Forget those who are copying you! Your's is the BEST skin I have seen so far! <3
Test Subject
#164 Old 22nd Sep 2013 at 3:52 AM
Thanks, this is great
Test Subject
#165 Old 22nd Sep 2013 at 10:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsspeler
Anyone? I am experiencing the same problem. On top of that my sim has got invisable feet when they are supposed to be barefoot.

Try deleting your cache files . Just be careful not to delete the "scriptCache.package" one.Tell me if that works.
Test Subject
#166 Old 2nd Oct 2013 at 2:32 PM
Awwwww.... Can't load it...
Test Subject
#167 Old 4th Oct 2013 at 8:32 AM
Game won't load :[
Instructor
#168 Old 7th Oct 2013 at 1:05 PM
i realize you haven't been online in a while, but are you not able to have darker skin tones with this??
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#169 Old 11th Oct 2013 at 10:46 PM
Simply the sexiest skintone I've ever seen. Thank you, oh thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#170 Old 19th Oct 2013 at 5:42 PM
A wonderful skintone, with one problem.
Every time a sim with this skin has bare feet, they have no feet xD
If it wasn't for that I'd use it a lot more :c
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#171 Old 26th Oct 2013 at 6:59 PM
Thanks for your work. :)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#172 Old 28th Oct 2013 at 3:22 AM
The only thing I don't like is that they have areolas...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#173 Old 29th Oct 2013 at 1:52 AM
Beautiful! Absolutely perfect! Really makes my sims' eyes POP! Bravo! Love it. <3
Test Subject
#174 Old 31st Oct 2013 at 2:03 PM
is there a possibility to play with the sims in the picture!

Ментально-біологічна система, що постійно вдосконалюється!
Test Subject
#175 Old 31st Oct 2013 at 3:09 PM
I had no problems at all with downloading this, but the 7z file completely confused my computer. I downloaded 7zip, like the site recommended, but that made it even worse and i couldnt open the files at all- it couldn't get the information out of them. Does anyone know how I can fix this? I have a DELL studio xps laptop if that helps. I'd really like to use this mod- so please help me out
Page 7 of 20