Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th May 2019 at 5:39 PM
Looking into getting a new laptop and need some help
Hi all!

I'm planning on asking for a new laptop for my birthday this year, but I realized when researching that I...have absolutely no freaking idea what I'm doing. I play The Sims 4 primarily now, and have all the EPs except Get Famous. I also have the Parenthood game pack. This is the laptop I have now and it's about 6-7 years old. TS4 runs remarkably well considering, but I'd love a generally faster PC that can also play Sims well.

I really want to stick with PCs and keep under $800 if possible. I also really need to stick with laptops, as I'm disabled and tend to play a lot when laying in bed, etc.

I looked a bit at an Acer laptop but I've heard some really negative things about them.

Any help or advice on what to look for is seriously appreciated!

"Just once, can you two behave like grown ups?" "We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants. I wouldn't hold out too much hope."