Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Feb 2020 at 2:08 PM
Default Plumbob Replacements mod
How would I go about replacing the mesh for the Sims 4 plumbob? I have seen no mods or tutorials for this — excluding a TS2 mod — and I would like to know if it is possible. Thanks!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 7th Feb 2020 at 6:10 PM
There is only one mod but it retextures it, rather than a new mesh, into the rebranded plumbob. You can find plumbobs under objects in debug on S4S. There are 5 options, I believe the first one "PlumbobPCMe" is the one for controlled sims. If you are trying to do the occult rings it is not possible as those are effects.

Creator Musings is a Sims 4 modder, poser/animator, and CC creator hangout server (though everyone is allowed) with a tutorial/resource directory, help channels, and mod/cc/sims 4 news channels!
My Discord | Twitter | Tumblr | Patreon
Test Subject
#3 Old 9th Jun 2020 at 5:30 PM
Do any of you have a link for the re-textured plumbob? I've been unable to find it at all. I believe it was made by littledica? I'm probaby wrong.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 9th Jun 2020 at 8:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by moomooho
Do any of you have a link for the re-textured plumbob? I've been unable to find it at all. I believe it was made by littledica? I'm probaby wrong.

It's by NeilSimming, here.

Creator Musings is a Sims 4 modder, poser/animator, and CC creator hangout server (though everyone is allowed) with a tutorial/resource directory, help channels, and mod/cc/sims 4 news channels!
My Discord | Twitter | Tumblr | Patreon
Test Subject
#5 Old 9th Jun 2020 at 10:40 PM
Thank you so much I've been looking for it for a while. I really like the new Moschino plumbob. I had it in my game, but I decided to purge everything a while back. Been searching for it ever since.
Test Subject
#6 Old 26th Sep 2021 at 2:11 PM
link dosent work anymore since neil quitted TS4 modding