Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jul 2008 at 3:50 AM
Default EA Confirms the Sims 3 to be released EARLY 2009!
http://pc.thegamereviews.com/story-...d-for-2009.html

Just thought you'd want to know!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 15th Jul 2008 at 5:12 AM
I knew it!
Thanks
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 15th Jul 2008 at 6:47 AM
Until it comes out on EA Site offically I don't know what to believe.
#4 Old 15th Jul 2008 at 8:47 AM
I read in Game Informer Magazine that it was set to release in April. Maybe they changed dates though, this was about a month or two ago.
Test Subject
#5 Old 15th Jul 2008 at 3:27 PM
Yeah, untill EA officially put it on their site we wont know for sure. Although everything I've read has said it will ship early 2009... I'm guessing like in April but still we don't know untill they it's been confirmed. (fingers crossed)

[SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkOrchid]*flip flops..belly tops..lemonade under the shade..blue skies..hot guys..late nights..water fights..ice cream..sweet dreams..party time..looking fine..sleeping in..sneaking out..thats what us girls are all about!*[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Test Subject
#6 Old 20th Jul 2008 at 11:54 AM
April sounds good, gives me enough time to try and save money for a new computer good enough to run it ^_^ Although before that a list of system requirements might be good so I know exactly what I need to run it, to figure out how much I'm saving for.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 20th Jul 2008 at 12:23 PM
All EA states so far from their offical site, is 2009, no ones know as yet if its early, mid-year, or late.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 20th Jul 2008 at 2:43 PM
I'm unsure about that whole 'housewives and schoolchildren' thing, it comes across as bitter and I object to it because I'm neither...
Field Researcher
#9 Old 20th Jul 2008 at 3:27 PM
They'll probably drag it out at much as possible. Not to be pessimistic or anything.
Mad Poster
#10 Old 20th Jul 2008 at 3:41 PM
Since they are no longer supporting the April 2009 date then it's pretty sure it will be somewhere late in the year. Wonder what else they're going top implement to make it so so delayed.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 20th Jul 2008 at 11:27 PM
Didn't they list March 2009 as the release date when the official site launched? If it's released in late 2009 I guess we can expect more EPs. There's no way they will miss out on making more profit for that long between AL to TS3!

All these EPs are putting a strain on my 4+ yr. old computer. Does anyone know the System Requirements for AL? The official site doesn't list them for some reason, nor does Amazon.com. The info should be easily available by now since it's releasing next month.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 21st Jul 2008 at 4:23 AM
Technically I feel the Sims3 Base Game would run better on a machine that runs all The Sims2 EPs and SPs installed at once.

But you would probably have to lower your graphic settings in TheSims3, so you can't expect your game will look as good as the Sims3 screenshots as yet.