Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th May 2008 at 4:38 PM
Default Sims 3: The Jail System...
How would this come about? Evil/Kleptomaniac/etc. Sims would have the option to start fights, steal wallets, purses, if they make it away there money goes up as the victim's go down. Should it not work, you will be arrested where you will have to spend an allotted time (Sims time) in a jail cell with three 3 square meals that only put your hunger up so much, a toilet in the stall, a magazine (for reading, not skilling), and a bed. Or you can pay bail if you have enough.

Also, this will put a secondary emphasis or part to the Crime Career.

Your ideas?
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 8th May 2008 at 8:30 PM
Are you speculating on there being a jail system, or is there actually one?
Your ideas sound good as long as they were done in a lighthearted, Sims way. I think that the jail time could be used for skill building though. A lot of prisoners in real life study different topics and get smarter while in jail. Not much else to do! And if you (the player) have to sit there in jail with the Sim then you should be allowed to do something with them.
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th May 2008 at 4:23 PM
Thats true Faith, and yes its all just a speculation.
#4 Old 22nd May 2008 at 4:10 AM
I think it would kick ass. I would love to send my sims to jail- that way they'd get street creds.
Test Subject
#5 Old 1st Jun 2008 at 12:58 AM
Well, kleptomaniacs don't usually steal wallets or purses. My friend Jason is sorta klepto and he usually snatched pens, necklaces, and other little things from stores. I think it's a little creepy :/
But a jail system would be really awesome, though.
#6 Old 15th Jun 2008 at 10:20 AM
awww yeah i want jails! that would be a neat idea, kinda boring to watch but id like it anyways
Test Subject
#7 Old 22nd Jun 2008 at 12:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by King Of My World
How would this come about? Evil/Kleptomaniac/etc. Sims would have the option to start fights, steal wallets, purses, if they make it away there money goes up as the victim's go down. Should it not work, you will be arrested where you will have to spend an allotted time (Sims time) in a jail cell with three 3 square meals that only put your hunger up so much, a toilet in the stall, a magazine (for reading, not skilling), and a bed. Or you can pay bail if you have enough.

Also, this will put a secondary emphasis or part to the Crime Career.

Your ideas?

Souds like a great idea! But they should be able to skill build while in jail.
Test Subject
#8 Old 12th Jul 2008 at 7:41 PM
I think that if EAxis put in a jail system it would most likly be like going to work but for an extended period of time were you cannot use that sim until he/she has been realeased. or at least it would be like that in the base game

and if a the only adult sim in the household was put in jail children and babies would have to go to child services unless theres a teenager
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 13th Jul 2008 at 2:23 AM
I think you all are dreaming too much, there won't be any jails even if every1 begs.
Test Subject
#10 Old 13th Jul 2008 at 4:24 AM
I'm not dreaming i'm being the most realistic out of any of these guys they actually think if Eaxis put in jail you'll still be able to play with jailed sims
#11 Old 13th Jul 2008 at 7:40 PM
Jails sound exciting, but even if they were included, none of my sims would ever have to go to them. Pretty much all my sims have, like, 10 nice points. My towns are all utopias
#12 Old 13th Jul 2008 at 7:49 PM
lol what if they ever get a jumanji style monopoly board, and get sent to jail

id like to jail them sims that keep ringin you up cos you were playin a game..

lol i know where you're comin from Allison, all my sims too have max nice points (the settings i initially set they become aquarian)
Scholar
#13 Old 13th Jul 2008 at 7:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ConradThe2nd
I think you all are dreaming too much, there won't be any jails even if every1 begs.

Wait.. how do you know? I'm just saying.. lol
#14 Old 13th Jul 2008 at 7:56 PM
lol, this IS a speculation thread.... let the freedom flow on,
#15 Old 15th Jul 2008 at 9:58 AM
Maybe not a jail, but a officer shows up and fines you?
Test Subject
#16 Old 16th Jul 2008 at 7:17 PM
MAYbe as i said when u go to jail thae sims that gos will be unplayable BUT if he had criminal friends you could switch to his friend and have him/her/them break him out of prison then both the escapee and the break out person(s) will have to be in hiding for a weak
#17 Old 16th Jul 2008 at 7:46 PM
It would be nice for your sims to go to jail.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 21st Jul 2008 at 3:40 PM
It would be cool to see some kind of jail/justice system in TS3! I'm guessing that it won't be included, but you never know- I think that you could go to jail for brief periods of time in one of the Sims games that was made for Gameboy Advance, so it's not completely out of the question.

"I have hated the words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right."
-Markus Zusak, The Book Thief

Yearbook