Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Feb 2010 at 6:32 PM Last edited by Audrey : 6th Feb 2010 at 6:47 PM.
Default The Divas - Part 2 - Diana Ross
This is a young version of Diana, as you can see. She has been very hard to do.

Please crit. Oh I can already see her upper face needs to be wider.

Screenshots

I feel honoured, a Spanish magazine wants to feature my Desperate Housewives and Will Smith in their feature on celebrity sims.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 6th Feb 2010 at 6:36 PM
Hi Audrey! She is beautiful! :lovestruc Look: the head must be enlarged and the chim, come up a bit. The eyes and mouth are incredible! Very well done so far! :D
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Feb 2010 at 6:46 PM
Okay, face wider, chin up and upper lip less defined.

Screenshots

I feel honoured, a Spanish magazine wants to feature my Desperate Housewives and Will Smith in their feature on celebrity sims.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 6th Feb 2010 at 6:49 PM
Just wondering, who was part 2?

EDIT:
Nevermind. I saw.

"Don't be a Hater
Be a Lover"
- A wise man
--------------------------
Call me Simalicious, ImSim, or Chris!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Feb 2010 at 6:57 PM
Diana Ross is part 2. Barbra Streisand is Part 1. Lol.

Erm, and your critique, Simalicious? (;

Scholar
#6 Old 6th Feb 2010 at 7:17 PM
Wow, She is great! Maybe thin the eyebrows a bit. and... don't you go see my Johnny Depp?
Field Researcher
#7 Old 6th Feb 2010 at 8:10 PM
She is stunning,magnificent,beautiful,gorgeous and perfect!!!!
I can't see anything you have to change!
If you want to go into the details I noticed that your sim's iris is a bit closer to the nose than Diana's are!
I suggest you to take the original eyes .dds to be some sort of a mold and change it to be a little wide apart as Diana's are and make them as a face-mask!
If you don't understand what I'm talking about or you don't know how to do that tell me what eyes she has and I'll be glad to make you those eyes widen!

F I R S T steps are the H A R D E S T, but I'll O V E R C O M E them and R U N a thousand miles ahead...
...T R U S T me, you'll L O V E me !!!
Forum Resident
#8 Old 6th Feb 2010 at 8:18 PM
Oh, sorry!

I think she's pretty dang good! I think she might need less nose definition though.

"Don't be a Hater
Be a Lover"
- A wise man
--------------------------
Call me Simalicious, ImSim, or Chris!
Test Subject
#9 Old 6th Feb 2010 at 8:17 PM
Her eyes are STUNNING

Flawless & Perfect
Divoply's Creations are here to stay
Mad Poster
#10 Old 6th Feb 2010 at 9:44 PM
I think her nose needs to be a bit smaller/thinner, but otherwise she's very good!
Scholar
#11 Old 6th Feb 2010 at 9:49 PM
Audrey -
Great job! It looks to me like her nose "bulb" needs to be larger and more V shaped, if possible (the part between the nostrils). Also, it looks like the bridge of her nose may need to go back some. A side view of your sim would really help.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#12 Old 7th Feb 2010 at 6:39 AM
Flajko, I am not getting how you can make the pupils wider. I agree that is what she needs as I think that is what is stopping her from looking like DR. I am using Barcelonista eyes by Killcia. They are in the eyes section.

Thanks Es, you never fail to comment.

Yes, SimmyRN, I will adjust that part of her nose if I can.

I will put up a side view.

Has a vampire viking fetish
retired moderator
#13 Old 7th Feb 2010 at 8:30 AM
Omg I love her! I can't think of anything to add that hasn't already been said :D
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#14 Old 7th Feb 2010 at 9:40 AM
Thank BT :lovestruc

I battled to get the profile right without distorting the front view. As you know it is impossible to move the forehead back and the nose could be a bit pointier, but tweaking that made the front view pear-shaped.

I have put the hair on her that I plan to use.

What do you all think?

Screenshots

Theorist
#15 Old 7th Feb 2010 at 10:11 AM
Try editing the bridge depth, so it comes out a bit further?

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Has a vampire viking fetish
retired moderator
#16 Old 7th Feb 2010 at 10:26 AM
Maybe take the Face Profile slider to the left, I think it's the left. It will bring her entire face out a little. Also do what Zinthos said about bringing the bridge out a bit if you still need to after you move the profile slider.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#17 Old 7th Feb 2010 at 10:42 AM
I have just about pulled the face profiler off the slider it is so far over, lol. I will edit the bridge, thanks Zinthos. But what about the front? Is it looking anything like her?

Field Researcher
#18 Old 7th Feb 2010 at 12:18 PM
Hello Audrey,it's me again!
I have made you more widen eyes using Barcelonista eyes as source!
Hope you like them,and please even if you don't like them upload a picture so I can change them so they fit!
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Diana_Ross_eyes_flajko.rar (143.7 KB, 19 downloads) - View custom content

F I R S T steps are the H A R D E S T, but I'll O V E R C O M E them and R U N a thousand miles ahead...
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#19 Old 7th Feb 2010 at 1:11 PM Last edited by Audrey : 7th Feb 2010 at 2:00 PM.
Flajko, thank you so much. These look awesome on her.

I don't suppose you could do this for all the contacts, as I find that it is an ongoing problem that the sims tend to look a little cross-eyed with the current placement of the irises. What you have done is awesome!!!!

Here they are, I actually told you the wrong eyes to do. I was using Escand's default eyes. I don't think I'll be able to go back to the other contacts again, now that I have yours.

Actually, the more I look at her now, the more I am seeing DR. But that's just me. What does anyone else think.

Screenshots

Field Researcher
#20 Old 7th Feb 2010 at 2:16 PM Last edited by flajko : 7th Feb 2010 at 2:35 PM.
Well I like her now,but if you want me to do the Escand's eyes as contacts and widen, tell me!
It'll be done in five minutes XD !
I really can't change everybody's eyes but i can try and make a default ones that have smaller iris and a little apart from nose!
I think I should also make Escand's eyes widen cause they looked more proper on Diana then Barcenolista's do!
But if you like her now tell me!Either way it's not a problem!

Edit:Do you mean on Escand's Tiffany Glaze eyes?

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#21 Old 7th Feb 2010 at 2:23 PM
Can you do Escand's as a contact lens? If not then that's fine, do them as the default and I'll compare and see which looks better. Anubis' Look at Me could also do with moving a bit. Thank you, you are a star.

Field Researcher
#22 Old 7th Feb 2010 at 3:21 PM
Here I am,and here are the Tiffany Glaze contacts which will (hopefully) work and have their custom CAS thumbnail!
I didn't have time to try them in game so I hope they work!
You'll see that they have 2 colourable channels!
I hope you like them and please post some pictures with them soon
And yes, I wanted to tell you to change her lipstick back to the one from the #1 post! ASAP
The other one doesn't look natural at all!
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Tiffany_Glaze_widen_flajko.rar (152.8 KB, 10 downloads) - View custom content

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#23 Old 7th Feb 2010 at 3:36 PM
Aye, aye sir. Thanks a million. I have to close down and boot up again to get these into game. Pics up in 10 minutes max.

Field Researcher
#24 Old 7th Feb 2010 at 3:46 PM
Heheheh,suspense is killing me :P
I really hope they work!

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#25 Old 7th Feb 2010 at 3:50 PM Last edited by Audrey : 7th Feb 2010 at 4:01 PM.
flajko, I am confused. I uploaded the Tiffany Glaze and I have gone to costume makeup and all I can see is a pic of Diana Ross and when I click on it, the Barcelonista Eyes come up.

I have looked in the section and I can't find the Tiffany Glaze contacts.

I found them. I dunno, I think I prefer the Barcelonista, what do you think?

Screenshots

Locked thread | Locked by: leefish Reason: do not delete - handy info inside
Page 1 of 3