Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jun 2010 at 11:17 AM Last edited by 000aaa : 2nd Jun 2010 at 11:23 AM. Reason: I want to mesh and create new content for sims 3
I really need help!
I have great ideas about meshing and creating NEW custom contentfor sims 3.I played sorority life on facebook and i saw a very nice outfit and i would like to create it for Sims 3 too,but i don't know exactly what programms I need,and I need some help for using them,so PLEASE....treat me like a baby if you would like to tell me how to use them :cry

NoteIf you would like to create this outfit,you're free.....but please,if you do,create it for teen female )
Attached Images

Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 2nd Jun 2010 at 11:19 AM
http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php...=Sims_3:Modding

Retexturing existing clothing is probably a good place to start (CAS Tutorials).

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Jun 2010 at 11:24 AM
I don't need to retexture it!
retired moderator
#4 Old 2nd Jun 2010 at 11:27 AM
You may need to create a new mesh for that, but you will probably need to create a new texture too (hard to tell from the TINY picture) - and it's best to learn to do the retexturing first and get decent at that, without making a new mesh, so you're not overwhelmed by trying to learn too many different things at once. Practice first to learn the techniques, and then try to do the project you want.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd Jun 2010 at 1:49 PM
OMG...People,i told you,please make all look like a tutorial.And about the picture; you can search on google images "tuxedo sorority life"and you will see it in the first or second picture.I tell you again,YOU CAN FREELY CREATE IT BY YOURSELF,it doesn't matter for me,but if you do it,write here the link of it.
retired moderator
#6 Old 2nd Jun 2010 at 1:56 PM
As you seem to be ignoring the advice given to you, and as this is not the place for requests, thread locked. Good luck in your modding endeavors.
Locked thread | Locked by: HystericalParoxysm Reason: No requests, please.