Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#326 Old 30th Oct 2018 at 9:12 PM
Here is my half-alien girl Kara Nash and her human adoptive sister Bo Suarez

Bo

Kara

Selfie
Advertisement
Instructor
#327 Old 7th Nov 2018 at 11:30 PM
Leah Kaydence.
Instructor
#328 Old 7th Dec 2018 at 9:54 PM
Shireen Deal.

Scholar
#329 Old 9th Dec 2018 at 3:41 AM
Shes a bit creepy but I love her!^ Amazing what you can do with CC.

My girls Audrey and Emma, just aged to young adult. Daughters of Sterling Woodward ( http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...208#post5473208 )

I love them!
Instructor
#330 Old 11th Dec 2018 at 3:19 AM

Tabitha Pang from my Swappernetters timeline, converting the stolen sequence to the Tug Codes (1/165 of them) to street currency (USB drives) in her bad future Arkansas so that there will always be a copy available; now has to leap to the nearest escape from the building she stole the codes from - before the patrolling Mercury Troopers ("Hgs") notice she's in the building!

When all the codes have been taken, they can be shipped to SCALLOP in Texas and to Sniperbadger in Alaska for decoding - thus disabling the Tug and allowing the Gray Champion to return to Arkansas and reclaim it from Hasam Arbini's totalitarian Chrome Kite regime.

Waiting outside for her is Tobias Reno, another Swappernetter Society Frontliner, in case Tabby gets spotted and the mission goes south.

You can find me on the Sims 4 Gallery as DozerfleetProd. If you have XBox One or PS4, please test out my creations, and let me know if / how well they work on consoles.
Lab Assistant
#331 Old 28th Dec 2018 at 8:39 PM
The aspiring singer Soraya Dominguez. She has finally achieved her stardom and recently got her very first award for the best song.

Lab Assistant
#332 Old 1st Feb 2019 at 7:15 PM
The Hex Girls - Scooby-Doo
Today I feel like Sharing my sims.
These are my simversion of The Hex girls from Scooby-Doo!! The Hex Girls are a fictional female eco-goth rock band. The members are: Thorn (lead singer and guitarist), Dusk (drummer and back-up singer) and Luna (keyboardist and back-up singer). They made 2 songs I think: "The Hex Girls" & "Earth, Wind, Fire and Air" which are real songs.
They are not vampires but Thorn's father is a dentist who gave them fake vampire teeth. Actually, Thorn is a wiccan-witch in my game (using mods of course).
I personally love how Luna looks like in her sim version.
Screenshots
Instructor
#333 Old 2nd Feb 2019 at 3:51 AM
Naida Hills.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#334 Old 23rd Feb 2019 at 3:23 AM

i made my simself over again after clearing out all my old files. i don't think i've ever been so happy about a sim
Instructor
#335 Old 2nd Mar 2019 at 5:42 PM
Amora Chang.
Screenshots
Instructor
#336 Old 30th Mar 2019 at 5:39 PM
Allison Jean.
Screenshots
Instructor
#337 Old 12th Apr 2019 at 1:50 AM
Parker Jackson
Screenshots
Test Subject
#338 Old 17th Apr 2019 at 8:04 AM

Grandmum Moira Fyres and Grand-daughter Mairead Fyres-Romeo
Scholar
#339 Old 26th May 2019 at 4:10 AM
My first selfie in Sims 4
Screenshots

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
Scholar
#340 Old 23rd Jun 2019 at 2:07 PM
Some random pics here.

My first older sim, Tamara Estafette (I did not think much about it when creating her but the surname is the same as the name of an old car model. From Renault.
I did not like the brown skincolors for elders as I found them more to be on the grey side. This is the best I could find.

So I was playing this family and suddenly something did catch my eye. Bella Goth was walking by and...Wow!
(Yes, there are more pics of her in that dress on this forum )
Lab Assistant
#341 Old 5th Jul 2019 at 6:36 PM
My sim Mira as human

And after becoming a mermaid

Lab Assistant
#342 Old 5th Jul 2019 at 6:45 PM
Katerina Melton

Scholar
#343 Old 11th Aug 2019 at 6:32 PM
I created a new style for Summer Holiday. I do not think it was to bad

You can say a lot about Chantall Truman but you can NOT say that she is skinny. The boy is her son, Eric.

Scholar
#344 Old 29th Sep 2019 at 1:21 PM
Two picks of my newest sims, living in Oasis Springs. They are not a couple or even related but I wanted them in game so I placed them both in a tiny house.

Left we have miss Scarletta Ambrams and on the right we find miss Noni Wabanda. Noni is into gardening and is a very happy girl in contrast to Scarletta who have a sad personality.

One more pic, this time at breakfast. Noni don't look like a morning person here (Sorry for the walls down, I forgot to check).
Lab Assistant
#345 Old 19th Oct 2019 at 11:00 AM
Autumn

Scholar
#346 Old 3rd Nov 2019 at 6:06 PM
Adding a pic of my sim Scarletta Ambrams (see my post #348).

For a girl who have the traits "Gloomy" and "Loner" she's very flirty! Here we can see her whit Johnny Zest (Premade from Oasis Springs https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/Johnny_Zest) He did take her out to eat and the morning after she rang him up and wanted to have breakfast whit him! And that "breakfast" did take a better part of the day.
Instructor
#347 Old 18th Nov 2019 at 1:19 AM
Zhenzhen

Zahra

Thea
Scholar
#348 Old 18th Nov 2019 at 11:47 AM
Beautiful sims Manderz (especially the first two) :lovestruc
Theorist
#349 Old 20th Nov 2019 at 6:12 PM Last edited by HCAC : 20th Nov 2019 at 6:36 PM.
Tallulah Khan. I'm trying to find as much good alpha CC as possible. I love realistic Sims (although they don't fit in with the Sims 4 style).

Click pic for bigger photo.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Instructor
#350 Old 23rd Nov 2019 at 2:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mrmo
Beautiful sims Manderz (especially the first two) :lovestruc

Thank you (:
Page 14 of 16