Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Jun 2020 at 4:04 PM
Default Mod Constructor and Adventure Moment Sets
Howdy hey--I've scoured the internet and MTS for an answer but I haven't been able to find anything that really helps when using Mod Constructor. Or maybe it's sitting right in front of me. In that case, sorry.

I'd like to create chance cards (er, "adventure moments") for a custom career. I've found resources to do it without MC, but I've also toyed around with what's available in MC and have a working understanding of it. My first question is if there are any tutorials/guides/literally anything that could give me some assistance with this? If not, I don't mind trying to solve it on my own. Just thought I'd ask around

My other question, which might be silly, is if anyone knows how to connect the "adventure moment set" element to the career itself? It seems like it'd be too easy to create the career and the adventure moment elements and not have to do any clicking for the game to recognize that X chance cards go with X career.

Thanks for any and all help!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 20th Jun 2020 at 4:49 PM
Never found anything about chance cards... Like everything else with MC, it's best to just mess with it until you figure out a way (if it is indeed possible to make them with MC)... you could try to ask on Zerbu's Discord in case someone else has figured a way out before though