Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Aug 2021 at 8:17 AM
Removing cooking filter
I have been searching for an hour and i couldnt find the option to remove cooking filter, the ability to cook breakfast, dinner, brunch and lunch dishes anytime during the day. Thanks for everyone who will help. ????
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 12th Aug 2021 at 10:25 AM
The time of day filters are removed in quite a few other cooking related mods since it's such a commonly asked for feature. One of them, off the top of my head, is this one although admittedly it may be a bit more of a mod than you were looking for. Perhaps others here remember which other mods also do this (it's fine if more than one does as they would never conflict for that reason alone).
Forum Resident
#3 Old 12th Aug 2021 at 4:54 PM
Meals Anytime v12 (2 Flavors)
https://simsasylum.com/tfm/index.ph...ctober-22-2013/

You may need to register if not already.

Previous Game: Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY Edition (100% riddles completed; now I know why I've always been fascinated with The Riddler, lol.)

Next Game: Batman Arkham City GOTY Edition
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 13th Aug 2021 at 12:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Deshong
Meals Anytime v12 (2 Flavors)
https://simsasylum.com/tfm/index.ph...ctober-22-2013/

You may need to register if not already.

Thanks a lot! <3
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th Aug 2021 at 12:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by igazor
The time of day filters are removed in quite a few other cooking related mods since it's such a commonly asked for feature. One of them, off the top of my head, is this one although admittedly it may be a bit more of a mod than you were looking for. Perhaps others here remember which other mods also do this (it's fine if more than one does as they would never conflict for that reason alone).

To be honest i already have that mod but it still doesnt remove the filter completely (its sims 4 style not the original) so i decided to look for another. Thanks anyway! <3
Instructor
#6 Old 14th Aug 2021 at 7:05 AM
I have used that one for years and never had a problem with it.