Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Nov 2012 at 2:59 PM
Default Am i seeing the base game wedding gown on outwear categorie??
Hi sometimes i think that EA never test their games before put them on sale and i also think that my game is so meesed up that is tottally different from others games

but when i check by the first time the outwear clothes i saw a wedding gown there so...........
thats weird
so could anybody tells me if that happens on your game too...

and hopefully soon someone fix this and add more EPs SPs outwear clothing (i know EA did that but not all is include and even the store clothes)

thank you

If you enter to Piosoned Nectar you wont have fun
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 19th Nov 2012 at 3:47 PM
Yes it is there. Probably so a bride's outfit won't turn to a winter coat in the middle of an outdoor ceremony. Not sure why else it would be there.
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
#3 Old 19th Nov 2012 at 5:27 PM
Also it probably won't appear on random game generated sims, if it's meant for outdoor wedding ceremonies and disabled for townies like the costume outfits.

Somebody will surely enable more outerwear from EPs and SPs, it's just a matter of time and will probably start happening very soon. For a modder, enabling outfits for Outerwear is very simple and quick to do, but digging up a specific piece of clothing from the game files is painstaking. That's why it hasn't happened overnight. :/