Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#101 Old 18th Jul 2013 at 6:30 AM Last edited by JeNNacide : 18th Jul 2013 at 2:48 PM. Reason: added photos
Gorgeous girls!!

This is my sim Fawn (who you would see a few pages back) all matured up into an adult.

This is her daughter-in-law Araceli (who was spawned in game)

And a random sim I've been playing with whose name I've forgotten atm

keep the pics coming guys! Love this thread!

EDIT- bought Island Paradise today so decided to add in pics of the girl I created for it rather than post again.

This is Landria Sand and she's a lifeguard beach bum enjoying the island life.

Advertisement
Scholar
#102 Old 19th Jul 2013 at 3:58 AM

I finally made some new Sims. This is Virginia Hollins, who probably has the most wholesome personality to date. She's so conventionally well behaved that this in itself is probably offensive. I feel the need to balance it out.

So here is Priscilla, right after she peed herself in an exclusive lounge.
Test Subject
#103 Old 20th Jul 2013 at 7:39 AM
Hello! First time posting here.

This is my latest sim, Windalou. She is an obscure character from an obscure series (and she only appears for 15 seconds!)

Lab Assistant
#104 Old 20th Jul 2013 at 6:20 PM
Victoria McNeal, little Olivia's mother

Test Subject
#105 Old 24th Jul 2013 at 4:27 AM
Lois Bonnet, founder of my perfect genetics legacy.
Field Researcher
#106 Old 25th Jul 2013 at 3:28 AM
So when I wasn't looking my sim Landria Sand moved in with Tedore Medina from Isla Paradiso, and his daughter Palmira.

Sometimes she worries that her step-daughter Palmira doesn't like her.

And then sometimes...she does this. So.... there you go.

Just randomly, here is Rei (insert last name here) a pre-made female sim from Isla Paradiso. She's so pretty!
Test Subject
#107 Old 28th Jul 2013 at 12:45 AM
Default Legacies
Vale Vanadium, my Perfect Genetics Challenge founder Sim.

Vale and her current roommate and best friend, Delia Blaer.

Juliet O'Hara, the co-founder of my first ever legacy family. This is her after she's had two children and has aged up to an adult. I am planning on restarting that legacy once I have my game going again though. I think she's still as gorgeous as ever.

Here is Juliet once again, this is back when she was a Young Adult.

--Whatever happens, happens--
Theorist
#108 Old 31st Jul 2013 at 11:42 AM Last edited by HCAC : 11th Aug 2013 at 5:45 PM.
I find I am not taking a lot of photos these days while playing but here are 2 of the ladies in my game. I try to make "diverse Sims" so not everyone is the same.

This is Melanie Wo. I haven't done much with her, as she is not part of my legacy family and generally has a pretty miserable personality. Sorry about the basket growing out of her head!

This is the currently mother in my legacy family. She married into generation 3. Again, she's kind of dull. I just wanted her to marry into the family as she is a member of a sim family I keep making since Sims 2, the Tobias Family.
Primrose Rodan:

Primrose's now grown up and married daughter, North.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Test Subject
#109 Old 31st Jul 2013 at 6:46 PM Last edited by mitra77 : 31st Jul 2013 at 6:58 PM.
my sims rozeta. she looks good i think. :D

Test Subject
#110 Old 2nd Aug 2013 at 3:07 AM
Scholar
#111 Old 4th Aug 2013 at 8:17 PM
Lana Fitzgerald,guitarist of my rock band

With her son Tom

Top Secret Researcher
#112 Old 6th Aug 2013 at 12:38 AM
My teen sim, Mercedes, grew up and now has a family of her own. Here she is looking annoyed while carrying her burrito baby:

~* Childish, Eco-Friendly, Snob, Couch Potato, Inappropriate *~
Lab Assistant
#113 Old 7th Aug 2013 at 1:44 AM
A lot of good looking sims here.

Rock on Nemiga! Love your sims hair. Mitra77, Roseta looks really good. Nice pics from everyone.
Instructor
#114 Old 8th Aug 2013 at 5:29 PM
Nice sims everyone the pic threads seem a bit quite last couple of months I love seeing other people's sims and being inspired. I really love Vale Vanadium- psychicsocial and Lana Fitzgerald love the hair and she reminds me of Shakira when she started off and had a bit of edgy/rock look.
Test Subject
#115 Old 9th Aug 2013 at 9:33 AM
Mrs. Beyonce Knowles-Carter

Wallpaper-Bey by keeks_, on Flickr

Hi! I'm Keeks (kicks)

Stoned Sims 'R Us
Forum Resident
#116 Old 10th Aug 2013 at 2:18 AM
I think Rozeta would look better without the 42 psi boobs. Just my opinion.
Test Subject
#117 Old 10th Aug 2013 at 7:41 PM
Default Beautiful Sim
Here's two Sims out of hundreds of sims I made. I must admit they are very attract people. Well all my sims are

Jennifer Garcia:

She's a model in my sim story and the main love interest of my sim Daniel Calloway

My Sim

Daniel Calloway

Test Subject
#118 Old 11th Aug 2013 at 3:12 PM
This is my Tim Burtons Corpse Bride Sim Emily

I used many cheats to make her and im not sure if it would be fun to play with her in game because of the animations Shes not perfect but I love her
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#119 Old 12th Aug 2013 at 9:32 AM Last edited by Coolpixie47 : 13th Aug 2013 at 2:05 PM.
This is one of my good sims Lauren Jazz. I think she looks well.. um.. nice?
Dude! ngluvjj your sim is totally awesome!!her cute face oh!!!
Coolpixie47
Screenshots
Instructor
#120 Old 12th Aug 2013 at 12:54 PM
Alien girl. Need to come up with a name for her.

my tumblr - sim pics and downloads
my dreamwidth - ts2 downloads
linkdecrypter - bypass adfly and other harmful pay per click download link hiders
Test Subject
#121 Old 14th Aug 2013 at 2:46 AM
New female sim, Diana.

Scholar
#122 Old 14th Aug 2013 at 4:31 PM Last edited by TigerAnne : 29th Mar 2015 at 3:50 AM.
Some of the women populating my version of Georgia Falls.

Jolene Carmichael, character from a story-collaboration I'm in. She's 23 years old, and really misses high school. Life made sense to her back then. She had friends, played sports, and fanatically supported the school teams. Then everyone grew up, and Jolene... didn't quite have what it took to get admitted into any of the colleges she applied to. Nowadays she's kind of lonely. She works in a book store and has joined her dad's anti-rebel vigilante group to have some sort of meaning in her existance.

According to the story-line I made up, her future includes a marriage to - and divorce from - a fighter pilot, a custody fight for their two dogs, faking her own death for about a month, and running off to Australia while everyone thinks she's doing life in jail. Jolene is perhaps not someone you want to be like.

Raelynn Carmichael and Carmen Moore. They are on the polar opposite ends of the spectrum from each other on darn near everything. Somehow they both manage to be crazier than Jolene.

Alma Givens, who is completely normal thank Goodness. She works in the City Council. (Edit to say that yes, I can see now that the picture is really bad quality.)

Hayley Shepherd. When she's not seducing your grandmother, she's the local creeping paparazzi.
Lab Assistant
#123 Old 15th Aug 2013 at 11:33 PM
Heres Susie Love, uploaded for a little variety. She's very athletic, don't let her size fool you. Also very artistic and brave.

Lab Assistant
#124 Old 16th Aug 2013 at 9:47 AM
Hi it's me again!! This time I've made an out of this world sim!! YEah.. it's not exactly an alien but you know what i mean I hope.... So her name is Julianna . and the other sim is Jhanvi Mutreja an Indian sim. This photo was taken when she was parcticing her dance.
Hope you like them.
Coolpixie47 :P
Test Subject
#125 Old 16th Aug 2013 at 10:45 PM
My favorite Sim at the moment:
Screenshots
Page 5 of 25