Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#126 Old 17th Aug 2013 at 3:04 PM
Millicent...

Check out my sims blog - Monkeys with Technology
My pixels@SU

Advertisement
Test Subject
#127 Old 18th Aug 2013 at 4:55 PM Last edited by psychicsocial : 19th Aug 2013 at 7:57 PM.
Default Mieko Hara
My newest Sim. I started up a game with her the other day and she's just so cute I had to upload some pictures XD Her name is Mieko Hara.

--Whatever happens, happens--
Test Subject
#128 Old 21st Aug 2013 at 1:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Coolpixie47
In the second photo her hand looks enormous. No offense bro or sis....

Noted, didn't like the picture much myself XDXD Soooo nothing nice to say about either or both of the other pictures?

--Whatever happens, happens--
Lab Assistant
#129 Old 21st Aug 2013 at 5:13 AM
psychicsocial, I love sims/females in glasses so yours gets a thumbs up from me. And Millicent
arezwwe, not bad for your first sim creation. Love all the other ones too.
Lab Assistant
#130 Old 21st Aug 2013 at 5:57 PM Last edited by Coolpixie47 : 22nd Aug 2013 at 3:10 PM.
the first pic I think is totally funny!! I was playing around with the sliders
Yeah the second pic is of my new sim Zara I don't know why she has a bit blue-ish skin.
Hope you like her!!
Yeah my sim Julianna just proposed to Jake her boyfriend. i will shortly post her wedding photos also!
Coolpixie7
Screenshots

Today I stepped on a corn flake, now I'm a CEREAL killer!!!!
:P
Lab Assistant
#131 Old 21st Aug 2013 at 7:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by psychicsocial
Noted, didn't like the picture much myself XDXD Soooo nothing nice to say about either or both of the other pictures?

The other two pics are great !!!!!! ; p :P

Test Subject
#132 Old 22nd Aug 2013 at 2:20 AM
Let me introduce to you some of my favorite female sims. They're all sisters actually, born in-game. The funny thing is that I never restarted the game when one of the girls were born, a thing I do often to get the baby result I want. They were coincidentally all girls, all had red hair and green eyes. They all look a lot alike to me which I love.
The sisters were born to Mason Mallory (American) and Alyana Gerasimova (Russian), who've both passed away at this point in the game, unfortunately. Mason and Alyana never got married so their five girls bore their mom's name, until some of them got married. All their names start with a K, it got sort of a tradition along the way. These sims are among my favorites because I absolutely love how they've turned out.

First up is Kendall. She's the eldest, a warm family person, science teacher, very happy and upbeat. She got married to her highschool sweetheart Keith Dawson very young and fortunately they've been happy ever since, and blessed with six children. Continuing the K-naming tradition, born to Keith and Kendall chronologically were son Keegan (teen), daughter Kaelan (teen), fraternal twins Kane & Kya (kids), son Kiran (kid) and daughter Kennedy (baby).

Kendall and her eldest son Keegan.

With her niece Sophia.

Born second was Kalea. Kalea.. Where even to begin. She's freakishly smart and beautiful, but arrogant and self-absorbed. She's always been very athletic and into sports, playing basketball on her highschool's team. After graduating she pursued a career in sports and soon became a star basketball player. Also she moved in with her then-boyfriend Joe Wendell, a boxer dogbreeder. She and Joe weren't actually attracted to each other at the very beginning but fell in love soon enough. Joe made a living breeding and selling dogs, living in a giant lakehouse. He treated Kalea like a princess and never got in her way but nonetheless, she wasn't happy. A hopeless romantica, she cheated on him a couple of times without him ever finding out. Much to her despair, Kalea got knocked up, fortunately with Joe's baby. I mean babies. She never wanted kids but got three at a time. Yep, triplet girls. Since she never got married to Joe their surname is also Gerasimova. Their names are Nadia, Nina and Noa (toddlers). Joe and Kalea lived happily for a while or before them eventually struggling with their differences. Joe caught Kalea cheating again and they're currently splitting up, Kalea being provided with custody over the girls.

Kalea and her second-born Nina.

Joe, Kalea, the triplets and dogs Bubba & Rambo.

Kamryn! Oh how I love her. She's smug and confident, a hardcore businesswoman. She's almost perfect. Kamryn is married to her highschool sweetheart Bryce Kennish, who is currently running for mayor. The Kennishes have two daughters, Bay (child) and Sierra (toddler, pictured above). Kamryn Kennish not only a CEO but on top of that also runs a perfect household like a robot and cooks like a star. Growing up, Kamryn acted like the oldest sister, helping her mother and caring for her two younger sisters. She matured very early and became a top businesswoman mostly because she put a lot of hours and effort in her assistent job as a teen.

With older sister Kendall.

This is Khloe Gerasimova, first-born of a set of twins. Khloe's carefree, passionate and quite of a handful. She dropped out of school and got knocked up at only 15 years old by who was at that time, Kalea's boyfriend.. Ouch. Fortunately for her, nobody knows of Sophia's (pictured above with Kendall) true parentage so her sister never found out. Khloe always claimed she was drunk and didn't know the guy and sticks with that story. Only her current boyfriend knows about Sophia's father. His name is Toby Valastro and he and Khloe are maaaaaadly in love. Toby is a top chef at the restaurant where Khloe also works, that's how they met. They just moved into their new house with Sophia and their cat Yoko. Unfortunately, Sophia (kid) doesn't seem to like her mom's new guy very much..

Khloe and Toby kissing.

Khloe shamelessly bored at her twin sister's wedding rehearsal dinner.

The last sister, twin sister Kit. She's the complete opposite of her twin Khloe. She was always the good girl, got straight A's and was never home late. By the time her niece Sophia was born, all of her older sisters had already moved out. Since she and Khloe were latecomers, before Sophia even became a toddler, their parents Mason and Alyana passed away, so Kit picked up a lot of the slack in their old family home. She attended school, worked two jobs and helped her sister with Sophia. Khloe and Kit soon moved out to other houses. Kit almost immediately moved in with her longtime boyfriend Nathan Wolfe, whom she's married to as of today. They're thinking of starting a family together, but since Kit's in the military and Nathan's a cop, this will prove to be a challenge.

Just married, Mr. and Mrs. Wolfe

Sorry for the uberlong post, hope you've enjoyed though!
Lab Assistant
#133 Old 23rd Aug 2013 at 12:04 AM
Ameenah.n.y, Those are beautiful photos of your sim.
Scholar
#134 Old 23rd Aug 2013 at 2:05 AM

Billie Sherrod.

An NPC I made over, and forgot to give a new hairstyle for outerwear. :P

Valarie Cuellar, local burglar.
Test Subject
#135 Old 25th Aug 2013 at 11:07 AM
Ymir

Reasons #1391249 why I hate recreating anime characters: I can't even get the sim to look close to the real thing

Why don't we
l i g h t u p t h e n i g h t ?
Theorist
#136 Old 3rd Sep 2013 at 2:04 AM Last edited by HCAC : 3rd Sep 2013 at 2:36 AM.
Default Penny McFeather Rodan

Studying for Daycare Career

Downtown nap while pregnant.

Wedding Photo

My current legacy mother, married to Boris, Generation 4. She started out as his sister's live-in nanny but they hit it off and eventually got married.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Test Subject
#137 Old 3rd Sep 2013 at 12:27 PM
Default Tinny
Meet one of my cutest female sims ever (or at least I think so ^_^) Tinny.
Test Subject
#138 Old 4th Sep 2013 at 9:00 AM
Finally getting around to uploading her... hopefully in the next few days or so!

Finding the right screenshots to use just takes forever though, ugh.
Lab Assistant
#139 Old 5th Sep 2013 at 11:47 AM
Here is my newest sim--- Jamie Johnson with her brother Jackson Johnson yeah too many J's huh?......
anyway, she's a nerd and hates her brother but I feel thee's still a bit of love deep down in her heart :lovestruc
Coolpixie47 :p
Screenshots

Test Subject
#140 Old 8th Sep 2013 at 2:33 AM
This is my female sim, her name's Adinaere. Sorry if you can't see her
Screenshots
Test Subject
#141 Old 15th Sep 2013 at 3:31 AM
Marisa, the mermaid.

Lab Assistant
#142 Old 15th Sep 2013 at 7:38 AM
Default Emma Lambert...
I think she looks good after having 13 kids. what do you guys think?
Screenshots
Test Subject
#143 Old 16th Sep 2013 at 9:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by butterfly_lady
I think she looks good after having 13 kids. what do you guys think?

13 kids! I'd say so!

This is Lia. She's from the very poorest part of Riverview, but she dreams of becoming a rock star one day.

Scholar
#144 Old 20th Sep 2013 at 7:01 PM
Preparing for Midnight Hollows
Here's my version of Olive Specter

Alchemist
#145 Old 22nd Sep 2013 at 10:51 AM
My newest sim that I have made
Sophie Lockwood

Whatever people consider to be normal, it never is.
My Simblr
My Youtube
Test Subject
#146 Old 22nd Sep 2013 at 5:01 PM
Newest sim!

(Posting a link because the image is huuuuge)

http://oi44.tinypic.com/ipuo0z.jpg
Test Subject
#147 Old 22nd Sep 2013 at 5:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by EileenJ
Meet one of my cutest female sims ever (or at least I think so ^_^) Tinny

Where is her hair from? :o
Lab Assistant
#148 Old 23rd Sep 2013 at 10:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jabberwocky
Maya Ramsay:

She is a Vampire.

We cud find that out on our own!

Instructor
#149 Old 24th Sep 2013 at 2:17 AM
Here is Kaia Catania, one of my current favorite sims:
Test Subject
#150 Old 24th Sep 2013 at 10:56 PM
My newest sim Harper
Page 6 of 25