Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Magic circle

by Lethe_s Posted 16th Dec 2005 at 1:58 PM - Updated 20th Aug 2006 at 9:28 AM by Lethe_s

80 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 69 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Test Subject
#51 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 8:44 AM
this is a great piece for my collection
Instructor
#52 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 4:35 PM
As always, AMAZING work, Lethe_s.
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 6th Sep 2006 at 4:50 AM
Fantastic! This is great (along w/ everything else you've shared). Thank you. :D

"Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?"
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 9:17 AM Last edited by Maetel of La Metalle : 17th Sep 2006 at 9:39 AM. Reason: correction and update
Note to be Nervous, Please
Beautiful historic reconstruction! (I was actually in here d/l'ing elvish stuff <is that a new expansionpack???>, and recognized these from the list-picture.)
As Lethe says in the description, and Tidenburg expands slightly (and incorrectly) in that post, these are *authentic*. They were used to do very specific things in a very specific way.
<added nota bene: aimlesscoyote's identification is quite correct, but sometimes full explanations can cause problems for the inexperienced; Lethe_s: by definition, *no* Satanist knows what they are talking about, otherwise animal instinct alone would have them hiding under the closest rock... not that that would help--->
If people are into paperback magic, and you don't know *exactly* how these are made, *exactly* what they are for, and *exactly* how they do what they do, try to keep them inside the Sims, okay? They are not user-friendly.
<for trained idiots only>
(uh, Lethe? a kawaii Snape for an avatar? that is *seriously* twisted... <oi! too funny---imagine if he caught a student with it... > )

Maetel of La Metalle
(email from an abandoned planet)
~~Power corrupts. Absolute Power is---kind of neat.

Quote:
I remember when 'Saturns' were space-rockets, not cars...
Instructor
#55 Old 21st Sep 2006 at 7:03 PM
Fantastic! Just love your creations. Thank you for this great addition.
Test Subject
#56 Old 22nd Apr 2007 at 1:08 AM
Amazing! Now I can make Rachel Morgan summon Algaliarept! *hollows geek*
Test Subject
#57 Old 17th May 2007 at 7:18 PM Last edited by Deathlunar : 18th May 2007 at 7:10 PM.
I just love these so freaky much. Thank you! Great work, as always..I loved all those wizard/alchemy stuff you made, too. I'd also like to see more summoning stuff! Incenses, candles, more spellbooks..please?

I'm going to come back to see more of your excellent work! ^^

P.S. I started getting more interesting at summoning after I read the Bartimaeus trilogy, which is a fantasy trilogy by Jonathan Stroud. There magicians summon djinnies (Some kind of genie-demons?) using magic circles.
P.P.S. I managed to make a great wizard dungeon with your downloadable stuff! Thanks for that, too!
P.P.P.S. Your item descriptions are hilarious. ^^
P.P.P.P.S (<---Wow.) How did you put those candles on the floor?
Instructor
#58 Old 22nd May 2007 at 7:27 PM
Thanks for the awesome alchemist's circles. They are great!
Test Subject
#59 Old 23rd May 2007 at 3:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by M3g7e
Thanks for the awesome alchemist's circles. They are great!

-.-

Alchemists don't summon spirits. Necromancers do. Magic circles and pentagrams were used for necromancy.
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 4:00 PM
As a Pagan, I must say THANK YOU!!!

I've been trying to make something like this, but I totally suck at it...

I have done plenty of stupid things in the past. I have the scars -physical and emotional- to prove it. Do I have regrets? No. If anything, I'm proud to have these scars, as trophies of life experience I've gained, and to say, 'Hey, I survived. You can too.'
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 14th Sep 2007 at 9:05 PM
another great item - thanks a bunch, now to summon some demons.....

Waiting for Sims4 so I can go all Halliwell again!!
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 16th Oct 2007 at 1:25 PM
Fantastic - Just what I was after!

~Purveyor of All Things Pantyhose and Feet~
Test Subject
#63 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 4:31 AM
Another one of your downloads that would make a nice edition to my witch's house.
Thanks!

I am in need of zelda downloads-do you have any? If so, contact me immediately and give me a link to it.
I also have a Sims 2 Website-feel free to take a look.
My S2 Website
Thanks!
Test Subject
#64 Old 26th Mar 2008 at 3:00 AM
perfect for my alchemists.... perfect!!! thank you!!!
Test Subject
#65 Old 6th Dec 2008 at 8:08 AM
wow transmutation circles awesome
Test Subject
#66 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 8:49 PM
cool an age line for my goblet
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 20th Oct 2009 at 6:09 PM
What else can I say? C'est magnifique!!! I love you and your creations :D
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 18th Jan 2010 at 8:47 PM
Beautiful, now my witch from Apartment Add On has more fun!
Field Researcher
#69 Old 16th May 2010 at 4:02 AM
Need this for Sims 3~! Who wants it!?!
Test Subject
#70 Old 2nd Aug 2010 at 7:49 AM
Brilliant for my FMA sims! thanks!

Failure is not falling down, it is not getting up again. -Mary Pickford
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#71 Old 17th Oct 2010 at 4:44 AM
Is there any way you could convert these for sims 3? I LOVED these in sims 2 for my witch sims, I always used them!
Test Subject
#72 Old 1st Feb 2011 at 3:47 PM
One more vote for Sims 3 conversion.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#73 Old 1st Jun 2011 at 2:09 AM
Perfect for my sims ^-^ thx so much now my sims can take over the world....-I MEAN MAKE CUPCAKES *winks* ;D
Instructor
THANKS POST
#74 Old 27th Aug 2011 at 12:22 AM
Awesomeness! Thank you very much, they look great. I love your medieval stuff, I hope you enjoy the creating!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#75 Old 3rd Mar 2012 at 6:18 PM
Great job!!
Page 3 of 4