Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

MTS2- Battle Mode (With unique uniforms and custom reward object)

by SuperFly Posted 9th Aug 2006 at 10:07 PM - Updated 30th Jan 2007 at 8:59 PM by SuperFly

86 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 83 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Test Subject
#51 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 8:42 PM
wow, um... I'm not sure if I should respond with happyness or horror... I think I'll go for happyness, lol looks very amusing although that one screan shot is freaky even with the cencering.
Forum Resident
#52 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 9:31 PM
"I feel the need!, the need for... Speedos?"

SuperFly, what can I say? - apart from once again "Above & beyond the call of duty" many thanks to you (and the 'MTS-2' gang) for a truly original add-on for TS-2 [Dwnlds] can't wait to save the universe - again!... * Awesome *

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Instructor
#53 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 10:00 PM
Those cybersuits are awesome! Milano, honestly, were were you when I needed you?

I'm tempted to get those suits and recolor them for L1 the Llama in Ciem 1, but since I've already used a recolor of one of Kaiburr's Stormtrooper suits to shoot the scene, I'd have to bend over backwards to fit these suits into the script!

Just when I finish making a decision, someone else invents a higher production standard!

This looks like a comical career too, but I probably won't be downloading it now. *frustration *
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#54 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 11:24 PM
Sigh .... Barking

.... Downloads
Instructor
#55 Old 12th Aug 2006 at 4:30 AM
Dear god, this has got to be one of the best custom careers I've seen on MTS2! O: Would you consider making a University major for this, by any chance?
Mad Poster
#56 Old 12th Aug 2006 at 8:31 PM
Mwah... :chuckling:
Can't help breaking into laughter...

The idea of the story is so good... lining on somewhere in-between realism and fantasy... by means of the analogy.
awesome graphics..!
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 13th Aug 2006 at 7:52 AM Last edited by n8tivenc : 13th Aug 2006 at 7:54 AM. Reason: to add text..hey I'm a blonde..can't think of everything at once!
You are simply brilliant! Love your wit and sense of humor....thank you ALL for the great creations for this career. And, Superfly, thanks a gazillion for another cool career. By the way...I think we need more rating Stars~

To those who understand, no explanation is necessary.
To those who don't understand, no explanation is possible.
Field Researcher
#58 Old 13th Aug 2006 at 7:46 PM
[QUOTE=Numenor]
And as for the major question (Does Numenor wear speedos or thongs?), well, I'd like to be in such a physical shape to wear either of them!QUOTE]

Ok.....then.....I believe people are going to need severe psychiatric help now. Paging Dr. Froyd, Paging Dr. Billy-Goat Beard Froyd......

Faster than a speeding Loogie. More gas that a Retirement Home. Able to leap tall snot nuggets in a single bound. It's....Booger Man!
Test Subject
#59 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 1:12 AM
*giggles* Once again, you rock my socks ^_^
Test Subject
#60 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 2:17 AM
oh my GOD!Awesome! ! Thanks and keep up the good work

welcome to my site:
http://www.lovezhang.com
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 21st Aug 2006 at 8:17 PM Last edited by Eggs : 27th Aug 2006 at 11:28 AM.
Either you've made a miscalculation with the wages, or I have an outdated version, since the Level 9 Weekly wage is lower than the Level 10 one. I don't want to be paid less for a promotion, do I?wage
Test Subject
#62 Old 21st Aug 2006 at 10:38 PM
can you make a difrent costume thing? i dont like the privecey.
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 28th Aug 2006 at 3:35 AM
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 12th Sep 2006 at 12:23 PM
If it's Superfly, I'll buy! I'm VERY picky with what I download, but everything you deliver has QUALITY branded all over it! Keep it up!

Let the Beast inside you free!
Miss Bona Fiscalia
#65 Old 21st Sep 2006 at 5:51 PM
hahahaha.....Oh I can't wait to play this one. Thanks, SuperFly.

"Morning, Starbuck, what do you hear?"
"Nothin' but the rain."

Test Subject
#66 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 7:07 PM
its very funny. good work
Test Subject
#67 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 4:46 PM
one word "GENIUS" ;-0
thanx!
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 23rd Jan 2007 at 4:01 AM
i have been trying for 3 days to download this and everytime it gets an error message in it. I really hope the downloads start working right soon. this looks so great!
Test Subject
#69 Old 30th Jan 2007 at 4:22 PM
Awesome! Thanks or Thx :D
Test Subject
#70 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 12:11 AM
ara
when i try to install it, it says theres something wrong with the file D=
and i was so looking forward to this awesomesauce job
Test Subject
#71 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 8:46 PM
Wow, this looks amazing ^_^
Field Researcher
#72 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 11:48 AM
Do you save it in Downloads?

Very funny!!

Deontai, creator of Yellowbox || visit our tumblr page for more uploads!
Test Subject
#73 Old 30th Jul 2007 at 7:16 AM
Great job, looks cool, but, the picture on the top, the censored one, is it a career outfit, does it come with the career package?
Test Subject
#74 Old 16th Dec 2007 at 9:32 PM
Hahaha! How AWESOME! Thanks!!!

Take care :)
~Aries
Test Subject
#75 Old 30th Dec 2007 at 7:24 PM
This is...insanity. o.o
Page 3 of 4