Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Statues from the Sims 3

by TheJim07 Posted 1st May 2010 at 8:11 PM

48 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 37 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 4th May 2010 at 11:49 PM
what program you used to create the statues?
Scholar
Original Poster
#27 Old 5th May 2010 at 8:53 PM
This is a conversion, not a creation. These statues were created by EA. I'm not able to do that, even if I wish I could...
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 6th May 2010 at 6:39 AM
Awesome, thank you so much for these, that grim reaper statue will look good in a cemetary I am going to make.

Somethings not right, I'm sorry, I'm literally retarded, Slim Shady, I think that's my name.

Hi my name is Marshall Mathers I'm an alcoholic, I've got a disease and they don't know what to call it, you better hide your wallet beacause I'm coming to strip yo cash!

JUST LOSE IT AAAARRGH!!
Test Subject
#29 Old 8th May 2010 at 7:58 AM
ouuuuhhhh very originals tnk u¡¡
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 9th May 2010 at 3:09 PM
OOOOH, This is great for someone like me who didn't be able to play Sims3 for now, MORE conversions from Sims3, please :D

My Profile at TSR--My Sims2 blog
An eternal cycle, falling and rising, rebirth and death. The hopeful and the greedy give rise to the city we observe.
We share its misfortune. We balance when the scales tip. But we do not grieve for the fallen.
- Keeper Annals, History of the City
Test Subject
#31 Old 15th Jun 2010 at 2:03 AM
Beautifulllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *.*
Test Subject
#32 Old 26th Jun 2010 at 5:59 PM
The graveyard statue is PERFECT for graveyards. Thankyou so much!
Forum Resident
#33 Old 26th Jun 2010 at 8:13 PM
Phenomenal!

Thank you.
Mad Poster
#34 Old 19th Aug 2010 at 7:53 PM
YES! Thank you! I LOVE it when people convert things from TS3 to TS2, especially the cooler stuff from the EPs! It just makes my day! Thank you SO much! ^-^
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#35 Old 31st Oct 2010 at 11:56 AM
For something that I don't even want to play, Sims 3 sure has some nice things. Thank you very much, I'll be on the bandwagon....hoping for more sims 3 to sims 2 (and sims 1 to sims 2 at that!) conversions.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 11th Sep 2011 at 12:05 PM
0_o another thing that i wanted! Thanks
Test Subject
#37 Old 2nd Jan 2012 at 7:31 PM
can you make a weeping angel statue from doctor who? they are very scary and can you have a peacefull one and attacking one... if you search up "weeping angel" on google you might be able to find a good picture and try your best copying that, but be warned the weeping angels are very scary... and spine-chilling to me and alot of other people...
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#38 Old 26th Feb 2012 at 10:27 PM
These are amazing, Jim. And they are exactly what I'm looking for, when making my house. Thank you so very much :D
Bunned
THANKS POST
#39 Old 27th Aug 2012 at 8:12 AM
I flip back and forth playing TS2 and TS3, and I've gotten bummed out when I would go looking for these in TS2 and remember they're not there. Not anymore, mwa ha ha! Thanks so very much!
THANKS POST
#40 Old 16th Jan 2014 at 11:31 PM
Thank you :) These are great for my gallery :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 28th Feb 2014 at 1:41 PM
Awesome creator!
Test Subject
#42 Old 24th May 2014 at 11:27 PM
Default Thankss
thanks !
Test Subject
#43 Old 23rd Jun 2015 at 5:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TheJim07
This is a conversion, not a creation. These statues were created by EA. I'm not able to do that, even if I wish I could...

Are you able to make a mod where Grim Reaper's Death Robes/Clothes from the Sims 3 can be put into Sims 2?
Scholar
Original Poster
#44 Old 24th Jun 2015 at 7:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LireXLass
Are you able to make a mod where Grim Reaper's Death Robes/Clothes from the Sims 3 can be put into Sims 2?

No, I'm not able to do that, sorry.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 7:59 PM
Thanks You!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#46 Old 20th Feb 2020 at 7:29 AM
Nice, I like Statues
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 21st Aug 2021 at 7:37 PM
Thank you !!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#48 Old 2nd Mar 2023 at 8:41 PM
Hey - ich besuche grade all deine Werke und bin sprachlos! Alle super schön!
Meine Frage wäre allerdings.. sind deine Werke auch auf SIMS4 spielbar? Ich habe nur SIMS4 und dich eben erst entdeckt..

trotz allem: Großartig!
---
Hey - I'm visiting all your works right now and I'm speechless! All excellent!
But my question would be... are your works also playable on SIMS4? I only own SIMS4 and just discovered you at this moment..

anyway: madness!
Scholar
Original Poster
#49 Old 7th Mar 2023 at 7:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Scyglow
Hey - ich besuche grade all deine Werke und bin sprachlos! Alle super schön!
Meine Frage wäre allerdings.. sind deine Werke auch auf SIMS4 spielbar? Ich habe nur SIMS4 und dich eben erst entdeckt..

trotz allem: Großartig!
---
Hey - I'm visiting all your works right now and I'm speechless! All excellent!
But my question would be... are your works also playable on SIMS4? I only own SIMS4 and just discovered you at this moment..

anyway: madness!

Hi! Glad you like my work
Yes I made a lot of custom content for TS4 too. Use filters to be sure to download TS4 content.
Page 2 of 2