Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Molding Clay Builds Creativity

by scumbumbo Posted 22nd Dec 2014 at 8:46 AM - Updated 6th Feb 2016 at 8:08 AM by scumbumbo : Added aspiration bugfix from the Feb 4, 2016 game patch

42 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#26 Old 5th Aug 2015 at 1:57 PM
Yeah! Clay is one of my favorite items in this game. It makes sense to me that it would build creativity.
Deceased
Original Poster
#27 Old 7th Aug 2015 at 2:53 AM
This mod has been checked and no changes are required for the latest (August 8) game patch.
Deceased
Original Poster
#28 Old 2nd Sep 2015 at 3:11 AM
This mod has been checked and no changes are required for the latest (September 1, 2015) game patch.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#29 Old 8th Sep 2015 at 10:14 AM
Thank you for this mod!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 27th Sep 2015 at 1:28 PM
Thanks for the mod!
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 10th Dec 2015 at 6:45 PM
Anyone know if this still works with the Dec. 4, 2015 patch? Thanks much!
Deceased
Original Poster
#32 Old 6th Feb 2016 at 8:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ayradyss
Anyone know if this still works with the Dec. 4, 2015 patch? Thanks much!

Yup, it still works. I've updated it today to add the aspiration fix from the latest game patch, although the old version will still work fine if you already have that and are happy with it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 6th Feb 2016 at 2:11 PM
Thanks for update (:
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#34 Old 6th Feb 2016 at 3:54 PM
Thank you very much, Scumbumbo!
Test Subject
#35 Old 29th Feb 2016 at 10:45 PM
I have been very much enjoying this mod! It just popped into my head earlier while playing how nice it would be to have clay recolors, just like Play-Doh has always been. This plain grey in game is so dull. And since you have this one I thought of you, as I don't know where else I would go to request this.
Scholar
#36 Old 29th Feb 2016 at 11:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ella Michelle
I have been very much enjoying this mod! It just popped into my head earlier while playing how nice it would be to have clay recolors, just like Play-Doh has always been. This plain grey in game is so dull. And since you have this one I thought of you, as I don't know where else I would go to request this.

@Ella Michelle I think you might be interested in this override by ajoya-sims: Colorful "Play-Doh" for the Kiddos". You can have either pink or blue clay instead of tan. Makes it much more appropriate for kids. And it works fine with this mod for me since it just changes the color.
Test Subject
#37 Old 2nd Mar 2016 at 5:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aparkison
@Ella Michelle I think you might be interested in this override by ajoya-sims: Colorful "Play-Doh" for the Kiddos". You can have either pink or blue clay instead of tan. Makes it much more appropriate for kids. And it works fine with this mod for me since it just changes the color.

Oh, thanks for that! I didn't know. Going to take a look at it right now. Any color outside of the default would be a welcome one and I love both pink and blue. It always surprises me for some reason why we are given only that ugly tan shade in game. I'm always thinking "...but Play-doh has SO many vibrant colors", so why only yuck color? *sigh*
Scholar
#38 Old 12th Mar 2016 at 11:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ella Michelle
Oh, thanks for that! I didn't know. Going to take a look at it right now. Any color outside of the default would be a welcome one and I love both pink and blue. It always surprises me for some reason why we are given only that ugly tan shade in game. I'm always thinking "...but Play-doh has SO many vibrant colors", so why only yuck color? *sigh*

I know. Bad decision on their part. Modders to the rescue!
Test Subject
#39 Old 4th Nov 2016 at 6:01 PM
Does this work with patch 1.24.102.1020?
Test Subject
#40 Old 17th Jan 2017 at 10:57 AM
I guess it doesn't work with the toddler update?
Mad Poster
#41 Old 24th Jun 2017 at 2:14 PM
Still seems to work but the menu is missing its text. I might have a go at updating it I if I figure out how.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Mad Poster
#42 Old 28th Aug 2017 at 8:00 PM
In case anyone hasn't seen it, I have updated this mod to make it functional again with the correct menu text.
https://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=596502

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Test Subject
#43 Old 9th Sep 2017 at 8:07 AM
Thank you for this :> Can I make a request regarding this mod?
Page 2 of 2