Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 8:20 PM
Default Sims relationships can't advance
So a really weird thing has happened to me with Supernatural. At first everything was okay, but after a few hours of play it became that sims could not advance their romantic relationships with each other. They can be friends and best friends etc etc, but when it comes to love and marriage it can't happen. One sim's girlfriend won't marry her and another sim's romantic interested can't become more. I've taken all my mods out and tried playing but the same issues is still happening.

Is this happening to anyone else? Does anyone know what to do?

"It sucks because the vampires don't run fast enough. Lets be realistic - any vampire could run at leas a 4.5 40. These guys ran somewhere between a 4.8.-4.9."
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 11:32 PM
I had it happen, they wouldn't do romantic actions at all.
I gave up, exited and then came back a few hours later and the problem had fixed itself.
I guess I'm not much help lol

“We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Sep 2012 at 7:28 AM
For me it was working fine, but then it suddenly stopped working. I had Buzzler's Moar Interactions mod, so I thought that may be causing the issues since it wasn't updated. Unfortunately that hasn't fixed anything.

"It sucks because the vampires don't run fast enough. Lets be realistic - any vampire could run at leas a 4.5 40. These guys ran somewhere between a 4.8.-4.9."