Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 8th Feb 2013 at 12:38 PM
Witches same as everyone else, but I also like vampires because of their uber fast skill learning.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 25th Feb 2013 at 4:54 AM
I too like witches for utility and fun, it's cool that you can set sims on fire and make random people fall in love; it keeps my game chaotic. Before Supernatural, I never really played genies, but I've realised how useful they are now.
Test Subject
#28 Old 25th Feb 2013 at 5:48 PM
I like that witches can cause destruction and drama without the fear of public disgrace. I've had many-a-pyro moments with my witch, Annalise, and her favorite spot to commit arson is the salon (for whatever reason, she always wants to go there). I also agree with posters who said vampires; the skill learning and less dramatic sun consequences from The Sims 2 are much appreciated. I still don't have much experience with genies since I have a hard time finding all the fireflies in Moonlight Falls, but I figure I'll just buy an elixir or modify someone in CAS.
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 5th Mar 2013 at 1:35 AM Last edited by LukeProduction : 6th Mar 2013 at 2:09 AM.
witches!! they remind me Making Magic! <3
Mad Poster
#30 Old 5th Mar 2013 at 2:30 AM
Witches, because I've always been a fan of 'em in the games. I also like Faeries just because they're more Tinkerbell (and I mean the shit disturber type, not the cutesy type) and like to cause disasters.

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Banned
#31 Old 26th Mar 2013 at 5:06 AM
vampires... because they live longer than any supernaturals in this EP :>
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 22nd May 2013 at 8:50 PM
I love the vampires, because they make the silliest faces after sucking blood.
#33 Old 23rd May 2013 at 8:54 AM
another vote for witches here. Especially useful for setting fire to the rugs of your enemies.

muahahahahahaaaa!
Test Subject
#34 Old 18th Jul 2013 at 4:51 PM
i'll go with the witches too because they're very usefull and their spells are awesome!!!with vampires it sucks that they have to ask before they bite someone!!!!fairies are great too
Test Subject
#35 Old 26th Dec 2013 at 9:46 PM
yo he tenido vampiros y se me han muerto kemados x el sol, estan muy bien aprenden habilidades mas rapido que los demas, pero las brujas son las que mas me gustan y tienen poderes mas utililes , me gusta el de sapificacion mis sims siempre lo kieren hacer
Field Researcher
#36 Old 27th Dec 2013 at 5:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by salem2014
yo he tenido vampiros y se me han muerto kemados x el sol, estan muy bien aprenden habilidades mas rapido que los demas, pero las brujas son las que mas me gustan y tienen poderes mas utililes , me gusta el de sapificacion mis sims siempre lo kieren hacer

All I understood from that was vampires dying in the sun and you liking witches?

Anyway, now that you've bumped the thread, I love the vampires :D.
Test Subject
#37 Old 30th Dec 2013 at 5:11 PM
I really enjoy the witches, it brings out the evil in me. Have you ever just visit the park or a party and then set something on fire? Its so much fun to watch all of the other sims freak out and scream.
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 4th Jan 2014 at 1:04 AM
I haven't gotten supernatural yet, but based on what I've seen I'd probably have to go with fairy's, Mostly because I really like wings. I also have a question about the supes, not to derail this thread in the slightest, I just don't think it's worthy of a new thread. When you get SP, does it change the Bridgeport Vampires? Like, do they all get the crazy power-ups that this EP gives them, and if not, when bridgeport vamps turn somebody, will they be like them, or no? The main reason I haven't bought it yet is because all those spells and new features they give them just doesn't apeal to me, I prefer the originals and I feel like I'd only like the SN Vamps when I'm in the mood for it.
Field Researcher
#39 Old 4th Jan 2014 at 2:56 AM Last edited by shadedgrey63 : 4th Jan 2014 at 3:40 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by MorriganFrisbemen
I haven't gotten supernatural yet, but based on what I've seen I'd probably have to go with fairy's, Mostly because I really like wings. I also have a question about the supes, not to derail this thread in the slightest, I just don't think it's worthy of a new thread. When you get SP, does it change the Bridgeport Vampires? Like, do they all get the crazy power-ups that this EP gives them, and if not, when bridgeport vamps turn somebody, will they be like them, or no? The main reason I haven't bought it yet is because all those spells and new features they give them just doesn't apeal to me, I prefer the originals and I feel like I'd only like the SN Vamps when I'm in the mood for it.

They were updated for SN, so yes. All vampires are SN vampires once the EP is installed.
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 5th Jan 2014 at 1:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by shadedgrey63
They were updated for SN, so yes. All vampires are SN vampires once the EP is installed.

Oh. Well. That's unfortunate.
Page 2 of 2