Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Feb 2013 at 5:40 AM
Default If I had designed the Supernatural EP, I would have...
Okay, back in the days of TS2, I adored the Zombie Apocalypse mod. I don't remember who made it, but the way it worked was that zombies would autonomously attack other Sims to pass on the zombie virus. I'm pretty sure higher skills helped sims win fights so they would be less likely to end up zombified, unless I just made that up because it seemed realistic.

With the way the town works in TS3, we can all imagine how much more effective a Zombie Apocalypse would be than in TS2. Take out the businesses so people can't have jobs, zombies wander up to your yard to attack you...it could've been awesome. When I heard zombies in SN would be able to attack other sims, I really thought the game would have an option of playing like the Zombie Apocalypse mod. Imagine my disappointment when I learned that zombies were herbivores and moved at the speed of drunk snails.

I also wanted the zombies to be able to kill other sims to add to the danger factor. Vampires and Werewolves should be able to, too. Think about it. Isn't the fact that they're dangerous half the fun of having fantasy creatures in the first place?

And on a totally different note, I hate that only Witches can cast spells. On TS1 Makin' Magic, which was my favorite EP, anyone with a wand could learn spells without having to drink a potion. I get that there would be no point to witches if everyone could cast spells, but I still liked it better the other way .
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 27th Jun 2013 at 12:55 AM
I do agree: Makin' Magic is my favorite mod so far for the sims franchise! I loved the pet dragons! :3

It is a shame that werewolves or zombies can't do more damage than they presently do, so I'm greatful for the "Deadly Maul" mod. So my werewolves CAN wreak havoc at night!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 25th Dec 2013 at 9:29 PM
I would make zombies so they can be made in CAS! I do love zombies, so that would be cool. Sorry, I'm just a lurker