Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Feb 2014 at 5:43 PM
Default Get sim to use potion themselves
What I would like to do is to give a potion of discord to a sim and have them throw it at someone else. It seems like it only lets me lower the relationship between one of my sims and the one it is thrown at. But I'd like for 2 sims I don't control to have their relationship lowered.

I thought about mixing a drink, but I feel like the same thing would happen. Even if I mixed it, put it in a room with the 2 of them and left, it would apply the change to the person who mixed it and the drinker, right?
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 18th Feb 2014 at 7:00 PM
Why not just dare them to fight or something like that? I think you can do that with university installed, not sure if it actually says 'dare' since my game isnt in english.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Feb 2014 at 12:34 AM
Hey I hadn't thought about that.

It'll work in this case with some work, but it still would be good to get them to use potions on each other. I'd love to place a tray of spiked drinks in a room and watch the fireworks go off.
I had wondered how to do this when I was trying to get a sim to use an age freeze potion. I think I had to use hacks.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 19th Feb 2014 at 1:16 AM
Y'know, sims who have low motives are more likely to reject social actions, which'll tank their relationships. I can think of a few potions that'll lower motive bars. Or you could give them all negative moodlets. With their moods destroyed and low social - I don't know if there's a potion for that, though - you'd have your fireworks.
Site Helper
#5 Old 19th Feb 2014 at 4:38 PM
There is one that seems as though it would do the trick.. I can't remember the name of it, but it's the one from the alchemy station that makes fun and social drop to nothing and then stay that way for a while... and if you have Ambitions you can throw in a few from the chemistry set (like "Bladder Flow") that hit the motives even harder.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook