Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th May 2014 at 2:34 AM
Default I Read Through alot of stuff and i do not know if i am missing something???
ok so somebody please correct me if i am wrong but isn't the supernatural expansion pack supposed to come with the ear sliders ???? i ran the game with my mods and without and still nothing i looked through every spot on CAS and nope no ear sliders what so ever ... if someone can give me some input on this i'd really appreciate it
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 25th May 2014 at 5:15 AM
What kind of ear slider are you looking for? There are a total of 4 ear sliders IIRC, ear size, ear rotate, fairy ear point, and alien ear point. The former two are base game, fairy is Supernatural, and Alien is Seasons. Also, all these sliders are carried forward in patch. Or are you looking for custom sliders?

Just call me Nikel
Field Researcher
#3 Old 25th May 2014 at 3:13 PM
There are pointed ear sliders--I've had them since I got the game with the base game and Late Night, so they should be in yours. Alien pointed ears came with Supernatural.
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#4 Old 25th May 2014 at 3:20 PM
There's also the Ears Orbit slider that came with Supernatural; alien ears came with Seasons. They are all part of the base game through patches, as nikel already said.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 26th May 2014 at 12:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nikel23
What kind of ear slider are you looking for? There are a total of 4 ear sliders IIRC, ear size, ear rotate, fairy ear point, and alien ear point. The former two are base game, fairy is Supernatural, and Alien is Seasons. Also, all these sliders are carried forward in patch. Or are you looking for custom sliders?

'm trying to do the pointy sliders and its really bothering me bc i look and the sliders really are not there ...i feel like i am missing something .... i even tried the Cmar ear sliders and they did not even show up in my game when i put them into my package folder so i just dont know....i really hate to be a bother but its annoying me very much so especially since the ear sliders were supposed to come with supernatural ... i hate not getting what i paid for
Site Helper
#6 Old 26th May 2014 at 12:42 AM
OK, I do know that the EA ear sliders and Cmar's pointed ears do work together, (I've got them both.)
I'm wondering if you might be looking in the wrong spot for them, since you can't see either the EA sliders or the CC sliders by Cmar?

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 26th May 2014 at 12:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ghost sdoj
OK, I do know that the EA ear sliders and Cmar's pointed ears do work together, (I've got them both.)
I'm wondering if you might be looking in the wrong spot for them, since you can't see either the EA sliders or the CC sliders by Cmar?

I looked through every slider on my game so i dont know if i am putting it in wrong or what i even removed some other sliders i had in my packages folder
??? i feel like a real idiot right now bc it should be a simple fix
Mad Poster
#8 Old 26th May 2014 at 1:06 AM
How many sliders do you have added to the game, from CC? Are they located in the head section of CAS? Do you use another mod to expand the slider ranges in CAS?

I ask because if you added sliders but don't use a mod like MasterController by Twallan or AwesomeMod by Pescado (may be another way, I don't know) to increase the amount of sliders in the game, you will lose the basic sliders as you add some in a category.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 26th May 2014 at 1:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lewisb40
How many sliders do you have added to the game, from CC? Are they located in the head section of CAS? Do you use another mod to expand the slider ranges in CAS?

I ask because if you added sliders but don't use a mod like MasterController by Twallan or AwesomeMod by Pescado (may be another way, I don't know) to increase the amount of sliders in the game, you will lose the basic sliders as you add some in a category.

i have the nrass mastercontroller
so idk whats going on
Mad Poster
#10 Old 26th May 2014 at 1:41 AM
What is the slider range set for? Just the mastercontroller, or do you have integration module too?

I have body set for 2 and face for 3. I do have multiple sliders and none of the basic sliders are gone.

Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 26th May 2014 at 1:48 AM
[QUOTE=lewisb40]What is the slider range set for? Just the mastercontroller, or do you have integration module too?

I have body set for 2 and face for 3. I do have multiple sliders and none of the basic sliders are gone.[/QUOTE

I had put the intergration module on my comp but it did nothing no change so i took it off did i miss something or do something wrong?
Mad Poster
#12 Old 26th May 2014 at 2:03 AM
Before I installed sliders, I read that I must have MasterController and Integration module too. I don't know why it's not working, I am not familiar with all the sliders, I just have mostly body ones. Could any of them be a conflict? I am just guessing now.

EDIT: Did you go to settings/CAS and set the ranges? You do have to change them because the default is set to normal.

Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 26th May 2014 at 2:10 AM
[QUOTE=lewisb40]Before I installed sliders, I read that I must have MasterController and Integration module too. I don't know why it's not working, I am not familiar with all the sliders, I just have mostly body ones. Could any of them be a conflict? I am just guessing now.

EDIT: Did you go to settings/CAS and set the ranges? You do have to change them because the default is set to normal.[/QUOT

How would i go about setting the ranges bc i'm still new to all of this?
Mad Poster
#14 Old 26th May 2014 at 2:14 AM
NRAAS/MasterController/Settings/CAS/

I think the settings are at the bottom, can't remember right now. I had to go to the wiki page and look at interactions

Quote:
Slider Multiple: Body
Increases or decreases the range allowed for body sliders in CAS
Default: 1
Slider Multiple: Facial
Increases or decreases the range allowed for facial sliders in CAS
Default: 1

That should do it.

Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 26th May 2014 at 2:20 AM
NRAAS/MasterController/Settings/CAS/

I think the settings are at the bottom, can't remember right now. I had to go to the wiki page and look at interactions

That should do it.

ok thanks i'll try to figure it out would u happen to have a link to the wiki u looked at ? i've seen mulitple wikis for the sims 3
Mad Poster
#16 Old 26th May 2014 at 2:26 AM
The same place you downloaded MasterController from and there is a section linked to interactions: http://nraas.wikispaces.com/MasterC...er+Interactions

Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 26th May 2014 at 3:08 AM
The same place you downloaded MasterController from and there is a section linked to interactions: http://nraas.wikispaces.com/MasterC...er+Interactions

Ok tyvm i'll post in to let you know what happens