Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Nov 2014 at 11:43 PM Last edited by rainbowkitty6 : 12th Nov 2014 at 12:33 AM.
Default CAS and baby problems
in my sims 3 theres some cc i dont want nor remember installing. here, knee high boots for all ages (even babies and men) a girls shirt that turns babies into deformed monsters and men into wierd men with women clothes (it looks like a shirt thats all ready in the game) and babies look like black/white color changing walls that flash when i get to close and they look like skin colored sticks zooming into space when im far away. and when there not loke that (glichy) half there body is black like a shading error. so how do i get rid of it. thank you
Advertisement
One Minute Ninja'd
#2 Old 12th Nov 2014 at 12:13 AM
Yes, there's a variety of bad cc out there that results in things like boots on babies and turns toddlers into Half Life head crabs. And you found and installed them. So, what's the question?
Field Researcher
#3 Old 12th Nov 2014 at 12:15 AM
If you're asking how to get rid of it, there are instructions for removing unwanted CC here: http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2011/0...om-content.html