Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#26 Old 16th May 2017 at 2:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lil bag2
See, No Mosaic doesn't creep me out. I never saw a point in the censoring since Sims don't have genitals. What does creep me out is giving sims genitals. I know it's supposed to have the opposite effect but it just looks so...unnatural. I almost didn't get the mod because anatomically correct sims was a requirement for it to work. I tried to do it without the Sim dicks but the mod literally won't let you -____-

I'd still recommend it if you've got my sense of humor because it really is good for a laugh

I clicked helpful, but now I have to disagree. I installed the mod before getting the correct parts and the animations worked alright for me. Seeing the sims fondle thin air where body parts should be was both funny and creepy. Though it looked strange, the animations played.
My game is on the february patch level, perhaps it's an issue with newer versions only? Or my sims prefer other positions and toys than yours so that I never happened upon the non-working animations. Everything stocks/pillory-related works fine even without anatomy addons, as the Landgraab can attest
Advertisement
Instructor
#27 Old 24th May 2017 at 8:40 PM
It's my favorite mod for TS4, that's for damn sure. It's the only reason I even play it at all anymore.
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 28th May 2017 at 6:30 AM
Honestly this mod is the only reason I ever play The Sims 4
Instructor
#29 Old 28th May 2017 at 8:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SophieModan
Honestly this mod is the only reason I ever play The Sims 4

Same here.
Test Subject
#31 Old 1st May 2018 at 3:05 AM
How do you download this
Instructor