Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
#2401 Old 10th Dec 2020 at 3:15 AM

First day in the Newson household is going well.

At least all the kids are fed.

The Gavigans are having fun too. (I enjoy that the first day in a new house is a day off from school for the kids.)

The Goodies enjoy a quiet morning, and I enjoy that sims now do this instead of getting stuck in bed and having to be moveobjects'd out.

Trans Rights Are Human Rights

Be careful who you hate; it may be someone you love.
=^..^=
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2402 Old 14th Dec 2020 at 6:03 PM
I always loved playing the Newsoms; usually moved in the Goodies, or the Oldies, to help

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Top Secret Researcher
#2403 Old 16th Dec 2020 at 12:58 AM
Dear Diary: I have a punching bag through my face.

Sorry, but three's a crowd.

Now a fourth's trying to enter. I fear we may all be trapped in this one-person bathroom for eternity!

Top Secret Researcher
#2404 Old 16th Dec 2020 at 10:38 PM

The Ottomas twins have arrived! Samantha holds Rose, and David holds Ariel.

Ginger's got a girlfriend.

Tara Kat lives a pretty laid-back life.

Tina learns to teleport.

=^..^=
Mad Poster
#2405 Old 21st Dec 2020 at 4:13 AM
"You burned breakfast AGAIN, sis???"

Screenshots
Field Researcher
#2406 Old 24th Dec 2020 at 7:40 PM
Another night in Riverside... Ramin!
Screenshots
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2407 Old 2nd Jan 2021 at 3:17 PM
Scholar
#2408 Old 3rd Jan 2021 at 3:19 AM
Unfortunately not an ordinary mausoleum, this room is the final resting place for 74 of 75 of Trent and Trisha Traveller's children. No, Tina isn't among them... she was taken by child services instead.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#2409 Old 5th Jan 2021 at 12:19 PM
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#2410 Old 6th Jan 2021 at 2:27 PM
Charity: what IS that!?

Top Secret Researcher
#2411 Old 6th Jan 2021 at 4:13 PM

The young Newson twins grew up and Georgia is gorgeous.

Her brother takes a slice of her cake since Ginger threw his out.

Herbert Goodie meets Trent Traveller in the hot springs--both happened to be on vacation at the same time.

Mary Gavigan pays a visit to Tara Kat--mostly to check up on the dear woman. Tara says hi to Mary's little baby.

=^..^=
Mad Poster
#2412 Old 6th Jan 2021 at 5:06 PM
Here's my picture of where you can rename a town as shown in the town select screen for loading the game.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#2413 Old 7th Jan 2021 at 6:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
Charity: what IS that!?

I paused at the right time (totally by accident), just as a fish was breaching the surface of the backyard pond.
Lab Assistant
#2414 Old 7th Jan 2021 at 10:56 PM
Hello I am trying to build a custom neighborhood. Here are two of the main teens, Ráhel and her twin Lili, hanging out in this fire hazard of an early 1990s roller rink.

I've been playtesting it for a few minutes and my eyes already hurt.

Field Researcher
#2415 Old 11th Jan 2021 at 5:31 PM
The Roberts family from Riverside start the game being not that "friendly" towards each other. Both parents (Patricia and James) have almost negative relationship with their teen daughter Hanna but I always manage to make them love each other after a couple of days (playing chess always "saves" relationships, ). This time, though, things went downhill during the last day of the family's first round. Patricia and Hanna had become "friends" and were very close to become "good friends", when Hanna rolled the want to "ask permission to go out" with her boyfriend, Gregory Brooklyn. Out of the blue, Patricia refused to let her (I can't understand the reason, they were "friends"!) Hanna got mad and I got mad too! She rolled the want to "sneak out with Gregory" and I let her go but things didn't go as expected, though...

1. Hanna sneaks out!
2. How can teens sneak out using expensive sports cars?
3. Ramin Centowski, the super hero of Riverside (post #2408 above!) "strikes" again. I bet he isn't Hanna's favorite "hero" right now!
4. Yeap! She hates him
5. Damn it, Ramin
6. Poor Hanna...

The thing is that, despite the... super hero's intervention, neither James nor Patricia woke up to scold Hanna, so I sent her to bed! Quality parenting... Nothing of all these would have happened if Patricia had just let her go out at 7 p.m.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#2416 Old 12th Jan 2021 at 3:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
I paused at the right time (totally by accident), just as a fish was breaching the surface of the backyard pond.

Didn't know you could get a pond right next to a (lattice) foundation.

Lab Assistant
#2417 Old 15th Jan 2021 at 2:35 AM
Synchronized blowing bubbles

Hi. I'm Caren but you can also call me Beau. I luv sims since I was born.
I GOT A YOUTUBE(Eng sub provided) : YOUTUBE
You can find my ts2&ts4 pre-mades' stories here: Blog(korean)
Not very active on the tumblr now but: Tumblr
I can be found at Discord channels dedicated to ts2.
Top Secret Researcher
#2418 Old 15th Jan 2021 at 2:56 AM

Samantha Kat gives a bath to her kitten Minnow, who is perhaps the most adorable kitten I have seen in this game.

Robert Kim gets romantic, Gomez Addams style.

Porthos is a good boy who is nice to the mail carrier.

The Travellers enjoy some tea.

=^..^=
Lab Assistant
#2419 Old 16th Jan 2021 at 6:57 AM
I hit a really weird glitch where sims couldn't perform properly on this community lot. It's working now after I reloaded it, for some reason. But for several hours these two just stood awkwardly like this.

I like the ambiance, though
Instructor
#2420 Old 16th Jan 2021 at 1:15 PM
Images from my childhood saves

Top Secret Researcher
#2421 Old 17th Jan 2021 at 2:55 PM

Julien Cooke greets the cat who's been hanging around his restaurant all day.

Most of the Newson kids brought friends home today.

Nathan Gavigan is excited to meet baby number 2.

This baby knows more people than I do at this point. It's owed to their mom being such a social butterfly.

=^..^=
Instructor
#2422 Old 17th Jan 2021 at 5:34 PM

Thinking cat, or what happens when your sim is skilling up but getting late for work, you tell them to take the thinking cap off but know they don't have time to drag themselves over to the nearest table, so you cancel the action - and the thinking cap lands smack bang on the new kittens back.
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#2423 Old 22nd Jan 2021 at 5:24 PM

Pikacsu
Screenshots
Scholar
#2424 Old 24th Jan 2021 at 8:48 AM
My warlocks cauldron looked really odd in his modern apartment, so I wondered if newspapers underneath would help make it look a bit less out of place. Couldn't find any 4x4 newspaper rugs so quickly put one together myself. Thankfully the task wasn't too boring given all the funny headlines out there, and it turns out it's really in keeping with the comical style of the game, at least I thought so.

Wish I could be bothered to use in game images instead, but I just wanna get back to my warlock.

"It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain
Truth will not fear scrutiny.
Field Researcher
#2425 Old 25th Jan 2021 at 5:47 PM
This is a custom hood I made with a few CAS families and (because I got bored to create more sims!) I'm playing the Maxis' premade college students to move them back in the main hood after they graduate. I had never thought about which sim would take Mortimer's place, as the sim who shoves other sims who use the telescope during the day, when it comes to custom hoods.
I was playing the Tri-Var Sorority household, when I noticed that Brittany Upsnott was using the telescope during the day so I canceled it and sent her to play the piano. She didn't have the time to reach the piano because Ashley Pitts barged in the room and started to shove her (screenshots 1, 2 and 3). She shoved him back but somewhere during the fight, he seems to have missed the... target (screenshot 4, "eyes up", Ashley, ). The thing is that these two have 2 attraction bolts for each other, so the whole fight could go to another direction. But later that day, Heather invited Ashley over and she asked him on a date, which put a strain on the relationship Brittany has with both Ashley and Heather. Ashley's behaviour doesn't make a lot of sense to me... He is a Romance sim in college, why would he be upset if a sorority girl "spies" on him with the telescope during the day? Especially when he is, also, attracted to her?

On a totally different note, Joshua Ruben kept walking back and forth outside the sorority and that fact worried me a bit at first but I forgot about it later with the fight and Heather's date, though, during the date, Joshua barged in, grabbed Tiffany Sampson and... they had their first kiss (screenshots 5 and 6). There's so much drama in college
Screenshots
Page 97 of 121