Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
#501 Old 13th May 2018 at 10:53 PM
Brothers Arthur and Matthew Warren who died during the great epidemic of Sweating Sickness in 1676, this leaving their family with no male heirs.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#502 Old 7th Jun 2018 at 10:54 PM Last edited by Kunder : 7th Jun 2018 at 11:57 PM.
Well, earlier, I posted a pic of Unit Nzhets, as a child. Here she is now, two days before becoming a young adult, and leaving for college. Here is also her step sister, Katy, on the day before she went to college!

Inseparable, BFF's, from Smorgia.

Oh, my! They grow up SOOO fast!
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#503 Old 27th Jun 2018 at 3:31 PM

Janice Poliakoff recently had her birthday, and became super cute.

She's all ready for her first day of school, but she looks a little nervous.

Call me Hannah
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#504 Old 27th Jun 2018 at 6:46 PM
I like her uniform - that's nice.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Field Researcher
#505 Old 8th Jul 2018 at 9:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HH22

Janice Poliakoff recently had her birthday, and became super cute.

She's all ready for her first day of school, but she looks a little nervous.
She's a little cutie.
Link Ninja
#506 Old 9th Jul 2018 at 4:22 PM
Default Greystone Bros.
Noah, Ryder, and Kingston are adjusting to life in the townhouse after their family moved for their Dad's job promotion*

*I needed a family to play-test out a new apartment build and they fit the bill. But their dad did get promoted too.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Field Researcher
#507 Old 23rd Jul 2018 at 10:19 AM

Alexina and Alexia are two of the many, many Goth children around right now, but they just turned into children themselves. Alexia is very happy about it, but Alexina feels like she hasn't gotten enough attention during toddlerhood and isn't a very happy child.
Field Researcher
#508 Old 27th Jul 2018 at 5:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charmful
Noah, Ryder, and Kingston are adjusting to life in the townhouse after their family moved for their Dad's job promotion*

*I needed a family to play-test out a new apartment build and they fit the bill. But their dad did get promoted too.

I LOVE that Llama shirt! Cute little Simmies too!
Field Researcher
#509 Old 28th Jul 2018 at 7:34 PM Last edited by Kunder : 3rd Aug 2018 at 5:17 AM.
Here are some of my kids:
Gabriella Newson sneaking outside in the middle of the night, to play on her new swing set. The Goodie's adopted the Newson kids, and gave them a great start on life! She's SOOO cute, in her alien jammies!
Karras and Minal Minesceu eating with mom and dad. Minal is almost a clone of my Havoc Pyxmyxel Sim.
Pfugsley Smaddams. He looks a LOT like his Uncle Smester, although he's the child of Smomez.
Brigand and India Saavik.
Brigand and India a couple days later. Brigand is admiring his older sister.
Simsday Smaddams.
Simsday a couple days later. Looks a lot like her mother. I wish I could find her child outfit, in Teen size.
A made over Tina Traveller. Isn't she cute! Her make over was made permanent in SimPE. I did a minor make over on Trisha too.
Mad Poster
#510 Old 30th Jul 2018 at 1:58 PM
Aidan and Lily (non-story pics for a posebox project - I just really liked how they turned out)

Field Researcher
#511 Old 25th Aug 2018 at 7:57 AM
BIRNAM! That's not how we treat our big brother's... *cough* friend *cough*!

Halloween party at Gavigans house. Isaiah invited his two best friends over for outing and took Tina home from school. Mummy made some snacks and cupcakes, and kids had ton of fun.

Tina left early, but boys stayed the whole night (seriously, outing ended around 2 am and they still didn't leave. Nathan put a tent in living room for them to sleep in).

Isaiah and Gallagher practicing their dancing skills.
Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
#512 Old 29th Aug 2018 at 9:13 PM
Today's pics are all about Quinn Bruenig. (Daughter of Marsha--she was born in college and kept her mom's maiden name when her parents got married.)

First of all, she's probably the strongest kid in Agnar Sound. She ruthlessly pummeled her father with a football for close to an hour.

Nicole showed up at the park, which saved poor Keith. But Quinn's no fool.
"Come on, at least TRY! Stop letting me score!"
"I'm not letting you do anything! You're just that good!"
Yeah, you're gonna need to be a little less obvious, Nicole.

Soon after, Keith's cousin Julia and her daughter Olivia arrive. As the grown-ups sit down to play chess, Quinn greets her bestie and they run off to play together.

Back home, Quinn tells her uncle Lucas all about the lemonade she makes and why it's super special and totally superior to everyone else's.

Trans Rights Are Human Rights

Be careful who you hate; it may be someone you love.
=^..^=
Top Secret Researcher
#513 Old 30th Aug 2018 at 1:19 AM Last edited by fway : 4th Sep 2018 at 2:28 AM.
Tammy Norman after having a birthday party where the cops were called on her.

Edit: Tammy's birthday party

Tammy's brother Jeremiah

Screenshots

Lab Assistant
#514 Old 5th Sep 2018 at 1:25 AM

Nina and Dina's spawn with Mr. Pleasant, having fun. They are adorable.
Top Secret Researcher
#515 Old 14th Sep 2018 at 8:40 PM
As the sun sets on every Family Day, I like to put out a couple futons so that if people want to sleep over, there's actually space to do so. It's always fun to see who snuggles up with who. And usually it's the kids who take them first, so that just adds to the adorable.

Here's Yvette and Venyamin. Yvette must have gone to sleep first, cause there's no way she would've slept beside the boy who was picking on her sister earlier.

Scott and William (almost called him by his father's name--he looks so much like Keith), in their matching nightgowns.

Ren and Quinn.

And Theresa and Zane, who are more than willing to push Uma right out of this bed.

=^..^=
Mad Poster
#516 Old 14th Sep 2018 at 10:05 PM
Ffion Roth (daughter of Sally (was Riley) and Xander Roth)
She enjoys being alone, reading the paper and singing opera to her barbie dolls

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Top Secret Researcher
#517 Old 20th Sep 2018 at 8:31 PM

Yes, let's play in the middle of the street. That's a good idea.
(Eh, this town's so small there's no traffic anyway.)

William's older cousin Venyamin tells him all about what to expect on his first day of school tomorrow.
(Venyamin, has no one ever taught you not to sit like that when you're wearing a skirt?)

It's been years, but Quinn still likes this little robot. Odd to see such an active girl as her sit still for so long.
(Of course, she broke it five minutes later and received a lecture from her mother on being careful with her things and not launching them across the room yelling "PLANET EXPLOSION!")

As a toddler, Yvette seemed like she'd be a wild child, but it turns out she's just as studious as her papa.
(But she's got her mama's science hobby.)

=^..^=
Field Researcher
#518 Old 5th Oct 2018 at 9:47 PM
This is Heather and Bella. Their mother is the Hula Zombie!

Have you ever walked into a room & forgot why you went in there?
What if God is playing The Sims & he just cancelled your action.
Adopt-a-Sim My Creations My Tumblr
Lab Assistant
#519 Old 9th Oct 2018 at 2:34 AM
Mambo Caliente (Son of Nina Caliente and Don (Lothario) Goth) and Monica Pleasant (daughter of Daniel and Kaylynn (Langerak) Pleasant) as children.

Mari | 26 | She/Her | Australian
Top Secret Researcher
#520 Old 9th Oct 2018 at 5:06 PM
It's odd, but now that Liam and Cyrus have grown up...

...they bear an uncanny resemblance to their mother's cousins, Keith and Lucas, as kids.

Of course, I could not for the life of me find a decent picture of Keith and Lucas, but believe me when I say, the only major difference between the two sets of twins is that Liam and Cyrus both have their father's unfortunate chin.

=^..^=
Mad Poster
#521 Old 11th Oct 2018 at 9:38 AM
Jupiter Triad from my test hood

(Older sister Angelica's foot also making an appearance ) I think he looks a bit like Ross from Friends.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#522 Old 12th Oct 2018 at 11:33 AM

Delilah Pleasant while making a snow angel.

Lucy Burb mourning the loss of her daughter, Lilly. She died due to neglect. Lucy and her husband Curtis were too busy with their witch/warlock business to notice that Lilly actually did need to shower and eat.
Lab Assistant
#523 Old 14th Oct 2018 at 12:50 AM
Grace Stacks (daughter of Jane and Erik (Swain) Stacks) with her new friend Teddy Beare (daughter of Kevin and Tiffany (Sampson) Beare)

Mari | 26 | She/Her | Australian
Scholar
#524 Old 17th Oct 2018 at 6:12 AM
A few rare problem-free moments at my new school.

"It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain
Truth will not fear scrutiny.
Forum Resident
#525 Old 27th Oct 2018 at 4:04 AM
Justin Kim enjoying some downtime in his room:
Page 21 of 25