Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 5:43 AM
Default Do werewolves require sleep?
I googled this but I suppose since this EP's so new, nothing really came up. I'm playing a werewolf couple and they appear to need no sleep. It's 10pm and they've been up since 5am and their sleep bar is still almost full. Is this like a werewolf perk or a glitch?

I have no CC and the only mod I have is Twallan's SP which i took out during installation and checked patch compatibility before putting it back in. Don't think that's it.

Do your werewolves sleep?

Annie
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 5:56 AM
I haven't experimented much with werewolves yet, but mine did sleep.

The Overlord Legacy - Taking over the world one generation at a time.
The Addison House - The reality show where eight contestants are crammed in one haunted house to survive.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 5:58 AM
lol, i think i figured it out - whenever they rock in the rocking chair, their sleep meter goes up. weird. got rid of the rocking chairs.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 6:02 AM
I really don't like objects other than beds that raise the energy bar. I discovered strollers did that with Generations. I was like, "What the heck! This child NEVER wants to go to bed!" and then I realized my (fully wide awake) infant somehow slept in the stroller while waving his arms around and making happy squealing noises. When my Sims' sleep schedules start getting as whacked up as my own, I get worried about them.

The Overlord Legacy - Taking over the world one generation at a time.
The Addison House - The reality show where eight contestants are crammed in one haunted house to survive.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 4:09 PM
I hear you. I keep all my sims on a strict sleep schedule because of work, school, cooking, and cleaning and that rocking chair was messing with my plans. However, I am glad it was a not glitch. lol.

Annie