Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 3:45 PM
Default Can sims be a hybrid? in TS3SUPERNATURAL
Yesterday I was reading some threads atsome spanishpage , and I've read that you can only be one creature at a time, and it can not be WereWolf Fairy and the sametime.
I was wondering if I can be Witch and Vampire or Fairy and Witch???

If you enter to Piosoned Nectar you wont have fun
Advertisement
Eminence Grise
#2 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 4:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by symcrap
Yesterday I was reading some threads atsome spanishpage , and I've read that you can only be one creature at a time, and it can not be WereWolf Fairy and the sametime.
I was wondering if I can be Witch and Vampire or Fairy and Witch???

Correct... you can be one or the other but not both.

The exception would be zombies, I guess... supernaturals of all kinds can be turned into zombies, and they keep their distinctive visual features like wings and teeth. But zombies can't be created in CAS, and I believe that zombie "hybrids" lose their other species-specific abilities like spellcasting. (Haven't tested that, perhaps somebody can confirm.)
Test Subject
#3 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 6:46 PM
Another hybrid is Ghost, but they can't be born or made in CAS, you have to use the "Oh My Ghost" to resurrect them. I haven't tested their abilites yet
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 9:45 PM
Actually you can make a ghost in cas.

RIP Elizabeth "MI AMOR" Reyes
Every 5hrs, A young Queer commits Suicide
Field Researcher
#5 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 9:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by angiesupers
Actually you can make a ghost in cas.

You can make a regular ghost in CAS, but not a hybrid.
Test Subject
#6 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 10:15 PM
Correct, no hybrids. That tripped me up by accident when I turned my fairy into a witch. I was working under the old Sims 2 witch assumptions, and was more than just the tiniest bit shocked when she lost her powers and her wings. Thankfully she had a fairy daughter, so I'll turn her into Queen of the Fae, and just use my original sim as a babysitter/house maid/money grub. It works. I'm just sad that witches were a specific species and not just a hybrid ability.
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 10th Sep 2012 at 4:21 AM
My werewolf sim bit Samual Goth who is a ghost and the next time I saw him he was a werewolf ghost. I complimented him on his fur.
Test Subject
#8 Old 11th Sep 2012 at 3:53 AM
I also thought of hybrid, but not working, I love fairy 'flying ability' only, and witch spells. So, I stuck in between, then I thought a great idea: A witch with the fairy flying ability (Locomotion Mod), never mind if I can't have hybrid.