Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Sep 2012 at 7:04 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural
Help! I can't create Supernaturals in CAS!
When in create a sim, the 'supernatural type' button isn't there at all!
Also when I click on the skin option there are no options except one, and when i try to choose a different age of sim to create it just gets stuck on YA
It will only let me create standard young adult sims and pets but nothing else.

I've tried deleting/uninstalling everything and reinstalling, deleting the supernatural file in program files, running without CC, deleting all my CC and nothing seems to work!
I've reinstalled like 4 times now.
Anyone have any ideas?
Advertisement
Eminence Grise
#2 Old 10th Sep 2012 at 7:31 PM
Moving to Help section
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Sep 2012 at 3:52 PM
I've uninstalled all my expansion packs and base game, started over and still nothing arggh
In the Arena
retired moderator
#4 Old 14th Sep 2012 at 7:04 AM
Default MTS2 Staff Reply
  • Sims 3 - Game Problems
    Please go through this FAQ and follow the instructions, doing each step in order and not skipping anything:Most issues with the game can be resolved by following those steps.

In a new game (i.e done step#3 with the renaming and starting on vanilla settings just to troubleshoot)? Or a pre-patch Save?
Which world? Even in Moonlight Falls?
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 21st Sep 2012 at 11:41 PM
Outdated cc can make the Supernatural button fail to appear.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 22nd Sep 2012 at 10:33 AM
When you uninstalled the CC, did you also uninstall any mods that you had? I had to take everything out and install it all one piece at a time until I found something which stopped it working properly; I finally found a mod that was something to do with teen bra fix (can't quite remember). When I left this out but put everything else back in, it worked. Perhaps it could be something like this?
Test Subject
#7 Old 18th Oct 2012 at 6:30 PM Last edited by xaro : 19th Oct 2012 at 11:56 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by lolgemma
When in create a sim, the 'supernatural type' button isn't there at all!
Also when I click on the skin option there are no options except one, and when i try to choose a different age of sim to create it just gets stuck on YA
It will only let me create standard young adult sims and pets but nothing else.

I've tried deleting/uninstalling everything and reinstalling, deleting the supernatural file in program files, running without CC, deleting all my CC and nothing seems to work!
I've reinstalled like 4 times now.
Anyone have any ideas?

I had a similar problem... it worked fine until a couple of days ago, I think it maight have something to do with updating to patch 1.39. Besides not being able to create a supernatural in CAS the supernaturals I already had in game also lost their powers. The CAS thing I found out was caused by an outdated skintone panel mod and I believe the other problem I had was caused by some mod that edits the skills xml. Did you find a solution?