Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Sep 2012 at 8:46 PM
Default Trying to make a dungeon to keep sims in??
So I have a castle for my vampire sims Eric Northam and Pam (from true blood). I was able to get a npc sim to visit and lured them into the dungeon area. I set the all the doors to the dungeon to be locked except for Eric. And then left to chill at fangtasia. As soon as Pam left for work, the NPC said, well it's been nice visiting bye. And disappeared from my dungeon. So my question is, how do we get them to stay there and die of starvation, or whatever.. I'm trying to have a sim, my vamp sims can feed on, trapped in a dungeon. I know that sounds morbid, but hey...It's true blood
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 10th Sep 2012 at 8:53 PM
Try MO Door mod here at MTS

Edited: Added link and this disclaimer, I don't know that it will work, I haven't tried to deliberately kill sims.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Sep 2012 at 9:13 PM
Oh I hope I'm not offending anyone with the killing of pixel people... I mean they're not real...The same concept as if you were playing Skyrim, you kill monsters people etc in any video game.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 10th Sep 2012 at 9:51 PM
I've tried the same thing you are attempting. Unfortunately there is a Core system in place that teleports stuck sims out of the home once all the residents leave.

Haven't figured a workaround for it.

NRaas Industries: Sims 3 Mods for the Discerning Player, hosted by The Wikispaces.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 10th Sep 2012 at 9:53 PM
You have to invite them to move in with you first. That's the only way they'll stay put.

The Overlord Legacy - Taking over the world one generation at a time.
The Addison House - The reality show where eight contestants are crammed in one haunted house to survive.
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 10th Sep 2012 at 9:56 PM
That's a good idea. Then you can make them unselectable, and hide them on the portrait panel. Wouldn't even notice the difference.

Smart.

NRaas Industries: Sims 3 Mods for the Discerning Player, hosted by The Wikispaces.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 10th Sep 2012 at 10:01 PM
The NPCs won't stay put for a slow death, but if you want their urns (or to kill them just because), there's always the Dexter Bear serial killing mod. I like to trap them in the dungeon and use testingcheats to slide their needs bars all the way down, personally.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 11th Sep 2012 at 12:41 AM
What I do is invite a ton over, and moveobjects on them into the dunegon. I then place pools, stoves, fire traps, tvs with water puddles and the like in said dunegon. This dunegon is under ground and ahs no windows or doors. It helps if you invite all you can to the household. Then kill them off in different ways. However, as soon as one dies, invite anotehr to the family. It's kind of fun, in a morbid sort of way.
Eminence Grise
#9 Old 11th Sep 2012 at 1:57 AM
If you have a pet that stays home, does that count as having a sim in the house?

If so, you could just get a cat or dog, and confine IT to the lot with a fence locked for pets, and all the humans can take off
Scholar
#10 Old 11th Sep 2012 at 3:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simsdestroyer
Oh I hope I'm not offending anyone with the killing of pixel people... I mean they're not real...The same concept as if you were playing Skyrim, you kill monsters people etc in any video game.

Oh, no, sorry... I wasn't offended. I just haven't gotten around to it yet. Accidents don't count.