Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Sep 2012 at 5:29 AM
Default I can't feed my vampires!
So, i have 2 vampire sims and i can't feed them. They want to hunt and get "plasma juice", but when i try to make them hunt i don't get the option. I don't get the option for them to feed from other sims either. Another of thier wishes is to get "plasma juice" from the fridge as a quick snack, but there is not there. They don't have it at the stores either. Help, please? I don't want them to die.

On a somewhat related note... I can't see the wings on my fairies after i exit the sim creator. And my witches/wizards and fairies can't do magic. what do i do?
Advertisement
Eminence Grise
#2 Old 12th Sep 2012 at 6:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Aero Donavan
So, i have 2 vampire sims and i can't feed them. They want to hunt and get "plasma juice", but when i try to make them hunt i don't get the option. I don't get the option for them to feed from other sims either. Another of thier wishes is to get "plasma juice" from the fridge as a quick snack, but there is not there. They don't have it at the stores either. Help, please? I don't want them to die.

On a somewhat related note... I can't see the wings on my fairies after i exit the sim creator. And my witches/wizards and fairies can't do magic. what do i do?

You remove all your gameplay and graphics mods and only replace those that have been updated for SPN. Most of the time missing interactions come from conflicting or outdated mods, and that is ALWAYS true for missing graphical effects (fairy wings), which come from un-updated no mosaic mods.

Every time you patch... every time you get a new EP... remove your mods And put em back only after they've been updated, or confirmed by the creator to be compatible with the current game version.

If any of your other issues remain after you've removed your mods, try this first: http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php..._3_Game_Problem

And if none of those steps help, please post in the Help forum, here: http://www.modthesims.info/fd.php?f=32

Good luck and happy simming!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 12th Sep 2012 at 7:47 AM
If Srik's way doesn't work for you, you can always testingcheatsenabled true and drag their thirst bars up if you're desprate. Speaking of which, my grocery store is bugged to hell....
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 12th Sep 2012 at 5:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Srikandi
You remove all your gameplay and graphics mods and only replace those that have been updated for SPN. Most of the time missing interactions come from conflicting or outdated mods, and that is ALWAYS true for missing graphical effects (fairy wings), which come from un-updated no mosaic mods.

Every time you patch... every time you get a new EP... remove your mods And put em back only after they've been updated, or confirmed by the creator to be compatible with the current game version.

If any of your other issues remain after you've removed your mods, try this first: http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php..._3_Game_Problem

And if none of those steps help, please post in the Help forum, here: http://www.modthesims.info/fd.php?f=32

Good luck and happy simming!

which mods? what are the files called and how do i get to them?
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 12th Sep 2012 at 6:11 PM
which mods? what are the files called and how do i get to them?

Remove all your mods from mod folder and try in new game. If you don't use any mods than you have base game bug, which is harder to solve.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 12th Sep 2012 at 6:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gromdal
Remove all your mods from mod folder and try in new game. If you don't use any mods than you have base game bug, which is harder to solve.

i can't find it. where might it be located?
Alchemist
#7 Old 12th Sep 2012 at 6:48 PM

You can only have a mods folder if you created one and put it in Documents/Electronic Arts/Sims 3
Scholar
#8 Old 12th Sep 2012 at 6:50 PM
The folder should be here My Documents/Electronic Arts/Sims 3/Mods/Packages- it is where you put any CC or hacks that aren't in Sims 3 Pack format (the stuff you install via the launcher) . If you are using anything like Awesommod, NRAAS, Tiny Texture Replacers, Aikea Guineas No Drift Freecam, Shimrods Townies out on the Town, you need to go to the sites where you downloaded them and download new versions of the hacks that have been updated for Supernatural/Patch 1.38. If you don't the mods will conflict with your game and mess it up.
Mad Poster
#9 Old 12th Sep 2012 at 6:58 PM
Love the avi Deestar. So cool!

OP, sounds like you have an outdated mosaic mod in your game, or something that mess with the games textures. Where you downloaded the mod is what everyone here is posting about. Go to the Mods/Packages folder in your Sims 3 folder under documents and get the updated file. It will not be fixed until you do it.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 12th Sep 2012 at 9:27 PM

Ok, if you don't know where Mods folder is, you probably don't have it, because you need to manually create it in first place. That means your bug is not Mods related. I would suggest starting a new game and check do you still have the bug.
Locked thread | Locked by: Srikandi Reason: Referred to Help