Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Oct 2012 at 11:06 PM
Default The all too annoying fairy tricks...
Is it just me, or does anyone else feel like those fairy tricks are getting quite annoying? I have two married fairy sims, but they always make tricks on each other, only to make the other sim mad, and in turn make the relationship worse. They do this by them selves all the time, and it's really annoying me as I have to watch over them constantly to be able to stop it.
Other than that, fairies are just great!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 8th Oct 2012 at 11:19 PM
I also got annoyed by the constant Fairy tricks. My Fairy couple kept autonomously playing Fairy tricks on their kids, then the kids started playing tricks on each other and their parents. All four fairies kept interrupting each other to play tricks and it was ticking me off.

That was the reason why I requested and Bluegenjutsu made this mod

http://simsasylum.com/tfm/index.php...upernatural-ep/ (you have to be registered (free registration) on Twoftmamma's forum to see/download Bluegenjutsu's mods.)
One Minute Ninja'd
#3 Old 8th Oct 2012 at 11:51 PM
Actually, I've yet to see one of my fairies autonomously play a trick (OK, maybe once, but that's it), and they are set to high autonomy. OTOH, if they have nothing to occupy their time, they will flit around the garden making plants bloom over and over. Good thing they own an auto-harvester from here.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 11th Oct 2012 at 5:40 AM
Depends on how you're using the fairies. My fairy in the Overlord legacy, Phantom, is just a pest and finds nothing more delightful than pranking other people, but it's so much a part of his personality and his charm that I have to go with it.

The Overlord Legacy - Taking over the world one generation at a time.
The Addison House - The reality show where eight contestants are crammed in one haunted house to survive.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 22nd Oct 2013 at 4:18 AM
The real question is why AwesomeMod and MasterController don't correct things like this. A Good, Friendly fairy should behave just as such, not play tricks and set traps all of the time (eww.) I heard somewhere that Hot Head can start fires, and being stung to death by bees while trying to get the mail is not something you would want to see caused autonomously.

Laugh not, for World War 3 is starting to become very real, and the heroes in the television shows will not appear to stop it. Be wise and prepare now.