Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Nov 2012 at 6:04 PM
Default Sims 3 Supernatural Mobile phone
Hey, I have sims 3 supernatural for my mobile phone, and I'm kind of stuck. I've been online trying to find guides and such but everything out there is for the PC game, which is pretty annoying.

But I guess my question concerns the blublood goal. One of the goals is to drink blu blood. I assumed that I had to become a vampire to do this, since blu blood is the stuff that a vamp sim drinks to abstain from feeding off of other sims. So, I casted a spell to turn my sim into a vamp, and bought a goblet cup, as well as purchasing some blu blood from the shop.

But there seems to be no way to consume this. I want the goal gone, as you can only lock in four goals at one time. I haven't been able to complete it. I can't figure it out.

Can anybody shed some light onto this, or point me in the direction of some sort of guide or walkthrough?

Thanks.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 10th Nov 2012 at 5:26 PM
Anyone? I'm desperate here. I also completed the whole kicking all of the trash cans in town over, and the goal didn't check. Maybe I have a faulty version of the game on my phone.
Test Subject
#3 Old 10th Nov 2012 at 5:42 PM
I'm not sure at all because I don't know the game on a phone but are you sure to be a vamp ? If you've casted a spell you was a witch right ? Have-you tested some other vamp power, like gain of competence at night for exemple ?
If your sim is actually a vamp are you able to unlock the goal ? I hope you can.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 11th Nov 2012 at 11:22 AM
Hey. Thanks for the response : ) I was just a human when I casted the spell to turn my sim into a vampire. The cell phone game is really quite different from the pc version, which is why I think it's ridiculous that they wouldn't have forums and guides for the phone version. It's really half-assed . I have turned into a vampire and tried to drink the blu blood, but it didn't work. Maybe I'll have to wait until my vamp sim is really hungry? Then maybe my sim will drink the blu blood. I don't know. I'm about to give up, since the trash can goal won't check even though I've completed it.

Thanks.
Test Subject
#5 Old 24th Nov 2012 at 5:38 PM
Well to drink the blu blood u need to purchase one and the when u r a vampire do u need to open ur refrigerator the option will come to drink blu blood