Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jan 2014 at 10:18 PM
Default No Honey?
All of a sudden, no honey or honeycomb appear in my inventory. I will be taking care of my bees for days, weeks, doing everything I used to. My sim could basically live off of her honey and honeycomb sales. Now, when she harvests, nothing is in the inventory. It's not even invisible. There's nothing. I've tried many different saves, worlds, sims. Honey and honeycomb are just gone. I can still get them from the store and the consignment shop, but I can no longer create it. I've tried googling the heck out of this problem, but I haven't found anyone with the same problem.

Does anyone have any idea what could have caused this really weird glitch?
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 20th Jan 2014 at 10:28 PM
Have you tried going through the steps in the game Problem FAQ? http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php..._3_Game_Problem

That should show you where the problem is coming from.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Scholar
#3 Old 20th Jan 2014 at 10:36 PM
Do you use any mods? It may be incompatible with your version of the game.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 20th Jan 2014 at 11:21 PM
thank you for pointing me to the game problem page. It does appear to be a mod that's causing it, but I'm not sure which one. Time to do some weeding... thanks