Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Nov 2014 at 1:02 AM
Default Last Venue of Amore: a new world
Did somebody report it EA is going to release a new world for ts3?

http://store.thesims3.com/setsProdu...ntent=TS3+Store

Or is it released?

My flash animation
http://robingravel.byethost15.com/eflash.htm

A Christmas day at 25o Celcius
http://robingravel.byethost15.com/noel2014.htm
A girl whiches a warm day at Christmas.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 2nd Nov 2014 at 1:22 AM
This will be... interesting.

*grabs popcorn*
Scholar
#3 Old 2nd Nov 2014 at 1:37 AM
It's not a world; it's a venue. It looks interesting, a nice place for a date or wedding, maybe
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#4 Old 2nd Nov 2014 at 1:52 AM
And it was already released, and quite some time ago, too. There is nothing new coming from the Store. The Last Venue of Amore really was the last and final thing they released.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 2nd Nov 2014 at 8:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Don_Babilon
And it was already released, and quite some time ago, too. There is nothing new coming from the Store. The Last Venue of Amore really was the last and final thing they released.

It is sad that they don't recognize that there are a host of folks who are still playing 3 who would probably buy new store content. Especially objects and venues that add new gameplay. I wonder if a small crew to continue supporting and creating for 3 has been considered and studied for cost/benefit. I have enough money invested in the game that I will not be uninstalling it. I do have 4 and play it from time to time, and while there are things about it I like, I do not find it as engrossing as 3, and would buy new things from the Sims3 Store if they fit my style of gameplay and interest.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 4th Nov 2014 at 2:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ksstrek
It is sad that they don't recognize that there are a host of folks who are still playing 3 who would probably buy new store content. Especially objects and venues that add new gameplay. I wonder if a small crew to continue supporting and creating for 3 has been considered and studied for cost/benefit. I have enough money invested in the game that I will not be uninstalling it. I do have 4 and play it from time to time, and while there are things about it I like, I do not find it as engrossing as 3, and would buy new things from the Sims3 Store if they fit my style of gameplay and interest.

Which is exactly how I felt when The Sims 2 ended... EA doesn't care. They don't want to undermine the sales of their new, more expensive toy..
Mad Poster
#7 Old 4th Nov 2014 at 3:09 AM
It's weird how sudden it is - it's like the game was alive on September 1 and dead as far as EA was concerned on September 2.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 4th Nov 2014 at 3:10 PM
The daily deals on the Sims 3 store are still going, though. I check it just to see if there's something I want that's been discounted. I have some points collected just from watching those video ads. I've also noticed, if you own part of a set and it goes on daily deal, if you go to the set's page, sometimes the discount with what you own is enough to let you get it for free. That happened to me with a couple of the premium content sets, where I just had the item (bought when it was on daily deal) and the "complete your set" discount combined with the daily deal later essentially got me the rest of it for no points at all.
Theorist
#10 Old 4th Nov 2014 at 6:31 PM Last edited by lisfyre : 5th Nov 2014 at 6:11 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Kaiko Espurr Mikkusu
Yeah. It will be the same for TS4 once they release TS5. (This is why they make the Ultimate Collections)
I now have: TS4, TS2UC, and TS3 which i have Ambitions and i need to install Generetions and Supernatural today.

You know what's going to happen, five years (or less) down the road, they'll announce TS5. Hype it up, we eat it up and get excited. They'll say base game has this new stuff (list of things we never had before in any of the 4 iterations). We get really hyped up and excited. We ask questions - loads and loads of questions. SG's will come back and say... "uh... no that's not included, and no we're not going to put that in"... sound familiar? And we're gonna go... WHAT?!?!?! We've had that (insert feature) since Sims (insert 1, 2, 3, or 4) we need it!!!!!

Then they'll offer TS3UC to calm us all down and have a news black out for 4 months.....

........ and here we go again....

Sound about right?

Life is short, insecurity is a waste of time. ~Diane Von Furstenburg
You don't get out of life alive. ~Jimmy the Hand

♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥