Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Nov 2014 at 3:12 PM
Default Sims 3 mods are not working
I did every thing same but the mods are not showing in the game please help me and the filr of framework (packages) nointro and no build sparkers are in rar that are not opening I have WinRAR
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 28th Nov 2014 at 4:40 PM
Do you have a Mods folder?
Does your mods folder contain two other folders called Overrides and Packages?
Did you place your mod in packages?
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 28th Nov 2014 at 8:33 PM
Are you saying what is not working is that you can not UNZIP the .rar files with WinRAR or that you have not unzipped them because you think they will on their own somehow? I can not tell for sure by your post but it sounds like you are saying you have a frame work file but that you are putting the files in as .rar and they are not opening. If that is the case that would be why they would not show up in game. They have to be unzipped first.

I use CC magic found here:

http://modthesims.info/d/461888

it sets up the frame work for you and unzips for you... IF you follow the directions... and it also launches the game.

It might help. But for others to help you might need to clarify what is at issue... Unzipping or mods not showing up.