Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Feb 2014 at 10:49 PM
Sims 3- Broken Sim
I have a problem with my active Sim. I'm unable to select any actions, i.e. make Sim move to a selected destination or anything else. This issue has occurred twice before, causing me to delete and remake Sims. I have found it eventually makes my whole household in active which is a pain as It leads to the results of lose of game progress. This situation is really bugging me can anyone please help me.
Advertisement
Fresh fruit from the bigot tree
#2 Old 20th Feb 2014 at 11:53 PM
Does its thumbnail appear grey? Also, have you tried reloading after not saving the game?

Do not install pescado's mod. It is the one producing the errors it warns you about. Get Twallan's instead. It cleans your save file and prevents glitches.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Feb 2014 at 6:51 PM
The thumbnail does not appear great, no. You can't even tell the Sim is faulty until you try to work with them. I have tried reloading after not saving the game and the problem still occurs. :/
Alchemist
#4 Old 22nd Feb 2014 at 6:58 PM
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 22nd Feb 2014 at 7:15 PM
I've never used this before so I am grateful you helped me out. Thank you